Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McCown sturggles early and the team falls behind, which they will..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: December 02, 2007, 12:32:32 PM

Look for Garcia to come into the game. Gruden is going to see if the team can sneak out a win without Jeff but with him being #2, there's a great chance Jeff plays in the game at some point. Once Luke vomits all over himself Gruden will have no other choice.

pappanole33

Rookie

#1 : December 02, 2007, 12:38:32 PM

go home man, who are you rooting for? i don't understand some of these so called bucs fans. if you hate this team so much why do you pull for them. all this negativity sucks. trust me it could be a lot worse, i live in charlotte nc. you should here these fans. GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bounty Hunter

Rookie

#2 : December 02, 2007, 12:41:36 PM

keepon

I think Luke will be okay in the "vomit" department...remember, it was Grads who always gave up his cookies...LOL.

It is a win-win for Luke IMO.  Nobody really expects much, so anything positive will be a bonus.

Damn, my glass half-full attitude is still with me....LOL.

It is better to be perceived a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 02, 2007, 12:43:13 PM

John Clayton says that Garcia may even be out next season, so McCown better play well.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#4 : December 02, 2007, 12:44:22 PM

Look for Garcia to come into the game. Gruden is going to see if the team can sneak out a win without Jeff but with him being #2, there's a great chance Jeff plays in the game at some point. Once Luke vomits all over himself Gruden will have no other choice.

Hater!!! Are you hoping that Luke performs bad, and the Buccs fall behind? Not a very big fan of the Buccaneers are you?

Brooks 10/55

Second String

#5 : December 02, 2007, 12:44:38 PM

John Clayton says that Garcia may even be out next season, so McCown better play well.

WHAT!?!? Explain

Bounty Hunter

Rookie

#6 : December 02, 2007, 12:45:05 PM

Out next season????????????????????

Doh!!  What is that??????????????????

It is better to be perceived a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 02, 2007, 12:45:23 PM

oops...did I post next season????

I meant next week's game. Very sorry.

Bounty Hunter

Rookie

#8 : December 02, 2007, 12:46:33 PM

John Clayton reminds me of the human version of Poindexter, the cartoon character from the old Rocky & Bullwinkle show...LOL.

Brooks 10/55

Second String

#9 : December 02, 2007, 12:47:26 PM

oops...did I post next season????

I meant next week's game. Very sorry.

OMA! Darn you for causing me chest pains for the last 5 minutes.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 02, 2007, 12:49:11 PM

Teach me not to post on the internet while watching ESPN. Sorry again.

Bucfanut

Starter

#11 : December 02, 2007, 12:53:17 PM

Clayton reports that yet Garcia supposedly is begging the Bucs to let him start.  The fact that he's the #2 QB means he's well enough to play; i.e. if this were a playoff game, he'd play, if we were a game behind the Saints or tied, he'd play; with a 2 game lead, the Bucs feel they can get it done without him. We'll see. The Saints D is cruddy, that's a known fact; i'm interested to see what Luke can do. Keep the game close, complete some passes early to loosen them up, get that 8th man out of the box; have the D step it up a few notches, and we'll walk out with a close victory IMO.

Bounty Hunter

Rookie

#12 : December 02, 2007, 12:55:02 PM

Clayton reports that yet Garcia supposedly is begging the Bucs to let him start. The fact that he's the #2 QB means he's well enough to play; i.e. if this were a playoff game, he'd play, if we were a game behind the Saints or tied, he'd play; with a 2 game lead, the Bucs feel they can get it done without him. We'll see. The Saints D is cruddy, that's a known fact; i'm interested to see what Luke can do. Keep the game close, complete some passes early to loosen them up, get that 8th man out of the box; have the D step it up a few notches, and we'll walk out with a close victory IMO.

Love that recipe!!   :)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 02, 2007, 01:02:26 PM

Hater!!! Are you hoping that Luke performs bad, and the Buccs fall behind? Not a very big fan of the Buccaneers are you?

Couldn't find any other MB's to tear down could you?

I'm not hoping Luke performs bad, it's just the track record for this stuff isn't very strong.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#14 : December 02, 2007, 01:03:04 PM

Clayton reports that yet Garcia supposedly is begging the Bucs to let him start.  The fact that he's the #2 QB means he's well enough to play; i.e. if this were a playoff game, he'd play, if we were a game behind the Saints or tied, he'd play; with a 2 game lead, the Bucs feel they can get it done without him. We'll see. The Saints D is cruddy, that's a known fact; i'm interested to see what Luke can do. Keep the game close, complete some passes early to loosen them up, get that 8th man out of the box; have the D step it up a few notches, and we'll walk out with a close victory IMO.
Last week the Skins had 9 guys within 5 yards of the LOS. Absolutely no respect for Grads, and Bruce tinkled down his leg. Graham was ripping off huge chunks of yards until the Skins realized Grads still couldn't pass.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McCown sturggles early and the team falls behind, which they will..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools