Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McCown sturggles early and the team falls behind, which they will..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 02, 2007, 08:06:42 PM

KeepOn had Luke confused with our JV qb. I hope I never see Grads under center EVER again.

You're right, I'm so happy to be wrong. What a game and agree, Grads should never play again.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 02, 2007, 08:12:20 PM

Best ''Totally and completely wrong'' thread ever. 
Even better than when the announcer point out that Brees has only been sacked 8 times and the next play-sack.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 02, 2007, 08:12:53 PM

Even better than when the announcer point out that Brees has only been sacked 8 times and the next play-sack.
Gaines CRUSHED Bree's after that!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 02, 2007, 08:14:29 PM

I'll eat my word and like it. Love being wrong in that instance.

But as I said on the insider board, none of you were putting it down with any confidence that Luke was ball today, it was a wait and see.

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 02, 2007, 08:18:22 PM

I'll eat my word and like it. Love being wrong in that instance.

But as I said on the insider board, none of you were putting it down with any confidence that Luke was ball today, it was a wait and see.

Of course it was a wait and see.  He's the backup QB.  That's the sensible, rational, non-hyperbole response.  You don't get extra points because no one else talked crazy in the reverse fashion.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#35 : December 02, 2007, 09:46:37 PM

Look for Garcia to come into the game. Gruden is going to see if the team can sneak out a win without Jeff but with him being #2, there's a great chance Jeff plays in the game at some point. Once Luke vomits all over himself Gruden will have no other choice.

Keepon, my daughter is doing a science report, and she'd like to know if being that clueless causes you headaches? Do you take a prescription medication for the pain? Is this something you were born with, or did it develop over time? Is this  hereditary? Have your doctors told you if they are currently searching for a cure?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McCown sturggles early and the team falls behind, which they will..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools