Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will big dawg man up and give props to Gruden? « previous next »
Page: 1

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
: December 02, 2007, 09:12:03 PM

I don't think the dawg has the nads to do the right thing.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 02, 2007, 09:37:49 PM

nah ...no way......he will say mcnown bailed him out.

Pulling Guard

Second String

#2 : December 02, 2007, 09:45:51 PM

I think he will, but we'll hear a lot of"how come Luke wasn't 2nd string before?"

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 02, 2007, 09:50:31 PM

No. He'll say the Bucs got lucky because of that botched trick play.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 02, 2007, 09:54:50 PM

No way, he doesn't have the nads to admit he's been wrong all year.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 02, 2007, 10:03:19 PM

Who cares?  I don't listen to the idiot.  Why do you people continue to bash the guy and listen to him as soon as he comes on.  He's got you right where he wants you.  You can't wait to tune in and see.  Simple minds like simple minds.

jakedakota

Starter

#6 : December 02, 2007, 10:19:48 PM

No buccana, his little people come on here and post what he says. As a matter of fact the whole media in this town has been wrong about Gruden. He never lost the team and he was right about Garcia.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 02, 2007, 10:30:48 PM

The media in this town is the absolute WORST I've ever seen and that includes NYC.  The media in NYC may be tough but their not stupid like these fools, I've never seen anything like this with the media hatin' on a coach so much.  No matter what people say, some people buy into their crap because that's their only source.  I had a Bosnian guy at work recently tell how bad a coach Gruden was, he said it must be true because he read it in the paper.  That makes me sick.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 02, 2007, 10:56:06 PM

And yet another Myth festered by the media goes by the wayside... Gruden and his coaching are an absolute blessing to Tampa...  It will be most amusing to read the new smarmy and sarcastic remarks by both papers tomorrow...   anything to detract from a marvelous win!   Truly sad!!

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 02, 2007, 10:56:48 PM

Anyone read Ira's column this morning? He wrote something along the lines of "some criticized the Bucs for releasing Simeon Rice on the eve of Training Camp". No nimrod it was YOU who criticized the Bucs for releasing Simeon.....amongst others. I loved the way he took himself out of that equation.

BTW....Deumig will throw out the "why wasn't McCown the 2nd string" and "the Bucs were lucky because of the turnover" angle. Meanwhile it was him asking why Rattay was allowed to leave last week.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Bucfan219

Practice Squad

#10 : December 03, 2007, 12:09:18 AM

Anyone read Ira's column this morning? He wrote something along the lines of "some criticized the Bucs for releasing Simeon Rice on the eve of Training Camp". No nimrod it was YOU who criticized the Bucs for releasing Simeon.....amongst others. I loved the way he took himself out of that equation.

He was just ... uh ... maintaining journalistic objectivity.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 03, 2007, 12:23:15 AM

Who cares? I don't listen to the idiot. Why do you people continue to bash the guy and listen to him as soon as he comes on. He's got you right where he wants you. You can't wait to tune in and see. Simple minds like simple minds.

yep

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#12 : December 03, 2007, 12:26:41 AM

Who cares? I don't listen to the idiot. Why do you people continue to bash the guy and listen to him as soon as he comes on. He's got you right where he wants you. You can't wait to tune in and see. Simple minds like simple minds.

yep
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will big dawg man up and give props to Gruden? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools