Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Askew « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: December 03, 2007, 11:02:31 AM

I'm a huge Mike Alstott fan. However, for this offense...

Askew > Alstott.

Let the hate mail begin.

Askew is awesome. Great addition. He's young, and should be wearing Pewter and Red for a long time.

Badbud8

Second String

#1 : December 03, 2007, 10:53:32 AM

What makes this Team go right now is someone is always stepping up to get thing's done,
and it is different guys every week. Team is Tight.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 03, 2007, 10:47:15 AM

He was awesome and had his name called about as much as anyone.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : December 03, 2007, 02:34:51 PM

I really enjoy he takes out players with his blocking - a lot of Earnest Graham's success needs to attributed to Askew's key blocks.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 03, 2007, 02:33:29 PM

What a great addition this guy has been for the Bucs. He pass blocks, run blocks, and moves the chains. I'm guessing the Jets really regret letting him get away. The Bucs are 8-4 in large part due to his contributions to the team.

Many thanks to whoever suggested he come here.

He is a stud Sparky - from blocking to receiving - just a stud.  Great pickup. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 03, 2007, 08:21:44 AM

What a great addition this guy has been for the Bucs. He pass blocks, run blocks, and moves the chains. I'm guessing the Jets really regret letting him get away. The Bucs are 8-4 in large part due to his contributions to the team.

Many thanks to whoever suggested he come here.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 03, 2007, 08:25:16 AM

Really solid FB and is used just like Gruden wants. He's an excellent blocker and also always makes the first guy miss when he gets a pass out of the flat. He's got very good balance, like the A-Train.

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#7 : December 03, 2007, 08:50:52 AM

Love BJ's game in this offense. I understand his wanting to play TB and carry the ball because he has confidence in his abilities, but his skills fit this offense like a glove.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 03, 2007, 09:18:19 AM

BJ played great in this game - I didn't appreciate him early in the season, but am quickly becoming a huge fan. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

thanson

Starter

#9 : December 03, 2007, 09:18:56 AM

He is moving up my charts as well

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 03, 2007, 09:59:25 AM

Don't you think in general the entire team (and many players) is improving with each game.  This game looked like the best I've seen the Bucs play.  And for the first time we really have an offense.  It could be better, but it's damn good now.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 03, 2007, 09:59:45 AM

Askew > Alstott.

Let the hate mail begin.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#12 : December 03, 2007, 10:08:51 AM

Askew > Alstott.

Let the hate mail begin.

so you're saying Gruden was right about that one all along too?     Isn't it also funny that in the off-season all we heard about was 3 out of 4 losing seasons, losing record, blah blah blah.....well now he has a winning Buc record, most away victories in Bucs coaching history, and 3 Division Titles in 6 years.  The haters will have to go find a hole to hide in for awhile.

Balls Out

Starter
#13 : December 03, 2007, 10:39:47 AM

Don't you think in general the entire team (and many players) is improving with each game. This game looked like the best I've seen the Bucs play. And for the first time we really have an offense. It could be better, but it's damn good now.

The exciting part is that every player and coach in the league will tell you that to make some damage in the playoffs, you need to play your best ball in the month of December...so far so good...

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 03, 2007, 01:25:02 PM

Askew > Alstott.

Let the hate mail begin.

Everybody appreciates Alstott but Askew looks like an upgrade to me.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Askew « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools