Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: rejuvinated warren sapp « previous next »
Page: 1 2

scope88

Starter

#15 : November 18, 2006, 01:01:31 PM

Yall remember when we use to line him up at the goaline, and toss him a TD?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 18, 2006, 01:34:06 PM

The pogo dance. Who's got a video of it just for old times sake??

As for the HOF, I think and hope he gets in.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : November 18, 2006, 09:44:23 PM

I have a t-shirt that says Warren Sapp school of dance & has the footprints like they do to teach dancing--the steps of the pogo endzone dance! ;D

coopsxx

Starter
#18 : November 20, 2006, 01:24:50 AM

Warren Sapp is definately NOT a lock for the HOF.  Sports Illustrated's Doctor Z says he won't vote for him and he knows a lot of people who won't either.  This from a guy who actually has a vote.  He says a lot of the voters feel he took too many plays off.  He could get in, but this is proof that he's not a lock.

doctor Z is still voting for guys who have been rejected for the last 10 years like, grimm, wherli, gradishar and all these other guys i have never heard of or seen a play of. etc etc

even if he is not the best DT ever, he is clearly one of the top 5, and has a SB, pro bowls and a D player award. He's in!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : November 20, 2006, 02:24:16 AM

The biggest reason to bring him back---other teams, esp qbs, feared him.

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 20, 2006, 02:30:32 AM

The biggest reason to bring him back---other teams, esp qbs, feared him.
Unfortunately your use of the past tense of "fear" is appropriate...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: rejuvinated warren sapp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools