Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham, 967 combined yards « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: December 03, 2007, 03:58:34 PM

Since being the starter since Williams got injured in week 4 vs the Panthers, Graham has blasted on the scene for a total of 870 yards combined rushing and receiving .

Side note if Graham can gt into the endzone 3 more times this season he will have as many TD's as Williams in only his first extended look as the starter

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 03, 2007, 04:03:55 PM

Worth noting Williams has never had rushing touchdowns in 3 consecutive games. Graham has 4 in a row.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 03, 2007, 04:05:20 PM

Wonder how many he would have if Alstott were available?

No need to kick Caddy at the moment - he is out for at least another year.  Why not take a break.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Buc31

Starter

#3 : December 03, 2007, 04:21:28 PM

Exactly stop kicking him when he's down. Theres no way you put in Caddy when its thrid n goal at the 1, with Graham you can do.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : December 03, 2007, 04:25:02 PM

I think the Oline is playing better that it ever did when Caddy was healthy. And also like dbucfan mentioned, when Alstott was playing he would get all the rushing attempts in the the goal-to-go situations.

thanson

Starter

#5 : December 03, 2007, 04:28:42 PM

Lets worry about singing graham to a longer contract before we worry about letting williams go

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 03, 2007, 06:47:10 PM

I think the Oline is playing better that it ever did when Caddy was healthy.

That's simply because Graham is a far more decisive runner: he sees the crease and just goes, whilst Caddy dances around for a while pondering whether to go or not and the next thing you know hes on his ass with 4 yards lost.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 03, 2007, 06:59:36 PM

Mr Graham has stepped up to the plate and exceeded even the most optimistic fans expectations.  You have got to love the way he handles himself and goes about his business on the field.

He certainly belongs in the NFL and Caddy is not a lock to get his feature back status back when he is healthy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 03, 2007, 07:03:11 PM

Mr Graham has stepped up to the plate and exceeded even the most optimistic fans expectations. You have got to love the way he handles himself and goes about his business on the field.

He certainly belongs in the NFL and Caddy is not a lock to get his feature back status back when he is healthy.
He has completely lost it IMO.  How can you deny what Earnest has done?  He is young as well, but he blocks a league better than Caddy does.  He catches the ball better than Mike Clayton.  He runs with purpose, and is a grinder.  He has brutal stiff arms that give him five-10 extra yards.  I LOVE Earnest Graham, and I am sure his agent does too.

I think Carnell is not going to be the feature back anymore.  I think he is going to be a change of pace back...but maybe that is not such a bad thing.  Imean, the Cowboys run with two backs...going to be interesting to see how things pan out.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 03, 2007, 07:06:20 PM

Mr Graham has stepped up to the plate and exceeded even the most optimistic fans expectations. You have got to love the way he handles himself and goes about his business on the field.

He has completely lost it IMO. How can you deny what Earnest has done? He is young as well, but he blocks a league better than Caddy does. He catches the ball better than Mike Clayton. He runs with purpose, and is a grinder. He has brutal stiff arms that give him five-10 extra yards. I LOVE Earnest Graham, and I am sure his agent does too.

I think Carnell is not going to be the feature back anymore. I think he is going to be a change of pace back...but maybe that is not such a bad thing. Imean, the Cowboys run with two backs...going to be interesting to see how things pan out.

Things can change Boid.  Graham might suffer a dip in form OR maybe he will decide he wants feature back money and have a fall out with the Buccs.  Then you have to factor in what the Buccs already have invested in Caddy.

I want to see Graham stay with the Buccs a very long time but we don't always get what we want do we.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 03, 2007, 07:09:29 PM

Before we all get down on all fours for Graham lets see what he does next year as there are such a thing as one-year wonders. It is just amazing how many of you have turned on Cadillac when so many of you were also on his jock in his rookie year.  Guess that just goes with some of you bandwagon fans.  If and when Cadillac is healthy he is the #1 and Graham is a good #2.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 03, 2007, 07:11:05 PM

He has completely lost it IMO. How can you deny what Earnest has done? He is young as well, but he blocks a league better than Caddy does. He catches the ball better than Mike Clayton. He runs with purpose, and is a grinder. He has brutal stiff arms that give him five-10 extra yards. I LOVE Earnest Graham, and I am sure his agent does too.

I think Carnell is not going to be the feature back anymore. I think he is going to be a change of pace back...but maybe that is not such a bad thing. Imean, the Cowboys run with two backs...going to be interesting to see how things pan out.

Things can change Boid. Graham might suffer a dip in form OR maybe he will decide he wants feature back money and have a fall out with the Buccs. Then you have to factor in what the Buccs already have invested in Caddy.

I want to see Graham stay with the Buccs a very long time but we don't always get what we want do we.
Given what Graham has meant to the Bucs in one form or another (i.e. Graham the Pre-Season beast, Graham the Special Teams ace, Graham the backup, Graham the STUD running back), there can be no way the Bucs FO let's him go.  Of course he will want starter money.  He has MORE than earned it.  If I had to take a choice between Carnell, or Graham, Graham not only gets my vote, but he EASILY gets my vote.  He is more complete than Caddy, and Caddy is now an enigma in terms of his injury.

If he asks for Starter money, and the Bucs do not want to pay Graham, it will be a travesty.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 03, 2007, 07:11:42 PM

Guess that just goes with some of you bandwagon fans.  

What are you 12 or 13....geez this pathetic labeling and grouping people around here is so Middle School.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 03, 2007, 07:13:05 PM

Guess that just goes with some of you bandwagon fans. 

What are you 12 or 13....geez this pathetic labeling and grouping people around here is so Middle School.
More like Bush League Elementary School.

It is not about losing loyalties...at least not to the Bucs.  Carnell has not shown too much lately, except a penchant for not being able to carry the workload, for whatever reason.  He cannot catch, we all know this.  He cannot block, we all know this.  What he can do, is add depth, after a pay-cut.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 03, 2007, 07:14:48 PM

Two good running backs are better than one...especially in Gruden's eyes...and yes I think Caddy can be a good back...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham, 967 combined yards « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools