Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham, 967 combined yards « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 03, 2007, 07:15:39 PM

Caddy and graham in rocket backfield would be amazing

Graham has it!? quick stuff the middle!! What a fake? Caddy has it?! To the edges... you mean he already scored? And Clayton pancake blocked me? Hmm....

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 03, 2007, 07:15:48 PM

Two good running backs are better than one...especially in Gruden's eyes...and yes I think Caddy can be a good back...

Agreed

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 03, 2007, 08:59:04 PM

Two good running backs are better than one...especially in Gruden's eyes...and yes I think Caddy can be a good back...
But not being able to tell if the one who makes 6-7 times more money is any better is a problem.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#18 : December 03, 2007, 09:53:25 PM

Agreed
Also agreed, Graham in my mind is the number 1 back, simply bc he can do it all and is going to consistantly get you 4 yards. He also doesn't get stopped for a loss hardly ever and he never makes stupid mistakes. I also think though you add another back that comes in every now and then you make him even more effective and why wouldn't you want that.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 03, 2007, 10:28:01 PM

No need to kick Caddy at the moment - he is out for at least another year. Why not take a break.

that's what I'm saying, people love to kick Caddy down man. Dude was turning it on before the injury.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 03, 2007, 10:30:06 PM

Still couldnt catch or block..

#21 : December 03, 2007, 10:36:05 PM

Exactly stop kicking him when he's down.  

To my credit, I was kicking him when he was 100%.... no need to stop now!!!

If and when Cadillac is healthy he is the #1 and Graham is a good #2.

Why? Because he makes more $$?

It surely won't be because hes the better of the two.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 03, 2007, 10:45:57 PM

Graham > Carnell

End of discussion.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 03, 2007, 10:46:05 PM

Graham is Golden baby, just Golden!  
Carnell has been towed to the garage and I couldn't be more happy.  The marketing for that guy has been unbelievable!

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#24 : December 04, 2007, 08:56:10 AM

Boid you make some good valid points. I love Cadillac's heart but Graham is just better. He blocks better, he catches better, and he always is falling FORWARD. Rarley fumbles or makes mental mistakes - he is our feature back. Then we have either, Bennet, Carnell, or Pitman to join him in the rocket backfield. At least now we dont need to make runningback a priority this off season.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 04, 2007, 01:22:01 PM

Hope the two can eventually form a good 1-2 punch, but I don't understand why it's so difficult to compliment Graham without knocking Caddy.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Graham, 967 combined yards « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools