Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official LETS GO RAVENS THREAD!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#150 : December 04, 2007, 01:32:55 AM

Clearly your latest response underscores your lack of understanding and awareness. I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you're fairly young. As you get older and mature, I think these are things that you will likely acquire. When you develop those sensibilities, I think you may create for yourself a greater understanding.

I am done with you.

I think that's probably best. It doesn't appear that we're discussing this on the same intellectual plane.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#151 : December 04, 2007, 01:39:59 AM

Clearly your latest response underscores your lack of understanding and awareness. I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you're fairly young. As you get older and mature, I think these are things that you will likely acquire. When you develop those sensibilities, I think you may create for yourself a greater understanding.

I am done with you.

I think that's probably best. It doesn't appear that we're discussing this on the same intellectual plane.
You sound like a Buddhist.  You should read the Liturgy of Nichiren Dishonin.  Good philosophy based stuff.

"understanding and awareness"....what kind of Dungeon Master are you anyway?

My age is irrelevant.  I have had guns aimed at me (Egyptians..who knew?), been all over the world (Paris is a shiz hole), have a daugher who is smarter than you (I was going to say me, but did not want to make it too easy for you :D), and still think Rex Ryan is a total fool for calling that timeout.

Okay, Mr. Dalai Lama.  You have a higher awareness level than I have.  You are clearly not coming back as a **CENSORED**roach in your next life.

Now if you could impart some words of wisdom, as opposed to your meandering "Understanding", "Intellectual", "Socratic", "Dionysian" verbal-duggery, I would appreciate it, because Lord KNOWS, we all know you make the decision in the White House, and have informants all over the world to tell you what is "write", and wrong.

Pashaw.

Dudes like you crack me up.

Yo can never be wrong.  Ever. :-*

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#152 : December 04, 2007, 01:52:11 AM

Yo can never be wrong.  Ever.

While I appreciate you saying that, it is truly inaccurate. I have been wrong quite often. Now in the realm of opinion, you are absolutely correct: I am never wrong in my opinion.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#153 : December 04, 2007, 01:56:42 AM

Yo can never be wrong. Ever.

While I appreciate you saying that, it is truly inaccurate. I have been wrong quite often. Now in the realm of opinion, you are absolutely correct: I am never wrong in my opinion.
Incorrect.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#154 : December 04, 2007, 01:59:27 AM

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#155 : December 04, 2007, 02:00:30 AM

No, correct actually. You see, opinion is based on a personal viewpoint and not founded solely on fact. Therefore, my opinion is always correct (to me), as is yours (to you).

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#156 : December 04, 2007, 02:05:09 AM

At the end of the day who cares about this game!!!!! Most likely we wont see the Pats. Let them win, there in the AFC were not.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#157 : December 04, 2007, 12:01:49 PM

LOL...my sentiments exactly...
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official LETS GO RAVENS THREAD!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools