Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking: BornaBuc's Trip to the Big Easy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 04, 2007, 01:48:50 PM

I think you guys need to learn how to take a joke. Nose didn't bleed but the walk wasn't enjoyable. I looked for tickets before the season started but because of the Saints going to the NFC Championship last year there weren't many available and they were really expensive. I was lucky to get those for what I paid.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

spartan

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 04, 2007, 05:24:25 PM

Knowledge and wisdom come with time and experience. Well, usually, there is always the exception!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 04, 2007, 01:51:27 PM

I think you guys need to learn how to take a joke.

I think you need to learn how to craft one rather than be one.

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2007, 01:51:55 PM

NOLA is a very fun place. I was on bourbon st. during the MNF game last year were the Saints played the Falcons in the first game back in the dome since Katrina. That place was nuts. By halftime their were free drinks going around everywhere and after the game you could hear the "WHO DAT?" chant all night long. That was a very fun night. but I don't know about the saints fans being nice. Yes when they think their team is gonna lose they're not bad but hang around a bunch of them when they think their teams gonna win. Talk about trash talking. anyways I suggest everyone go and party in NOLA at least one time. There is no place like it on earth.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 04, 2007, 01:52:01 PM

I think it's time:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 04, 2007, 01:52:28 PM

I think you guys need to learn how to take a joke.

I think you need to learn how to craft one rather than be one.

LMAO  ;D  ........crap, now I need to clean the soda off my keyboard.   :'(

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 04, 2007, 01:53:24 PM

Thank God you're back.  We were all so worried. ::)  Especially mjs.

I was worried he was coming back.......my worst fears have been realized.

So BornaBuc, you must give us your rundown on the game.  What about the play calling, and that crazy 4th and 1 that won us the game.

As usual Gruden was going to punt or kick a field goal until the timeout. I'm pretty positive Garcia or someone else sent the offense back out onto the field. There were at least 3 times we had 4th and 1 in their territory where it was obvious we could take over the game and Gruden decided to kick. His offense really is boring to watch when he pulls his conservative crap. You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 04, 2007, 01:54:46 PM

You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.

Or you have to be a complete idiot to not like the playcalling in this game.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 04, 2007, 01:55:02 PM

Where were you DTG?

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 04, 2007, 01:56:02 PM

As usual Gruden was going to punt or kick a field goal until the timeout. I'm pretty positive Garcia or someone else sent the offense back out onto the field. There were at least 3 times we had 4th and 1 in their territory where it was obvious we could take over the game and Gruden decided to kick. His offense really is boring to watch when he pulls his conservative crap. You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.

Wow...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 04, 2007, 01:56:21 PM

You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.

And if anyone needed evidence BornaBuc is a fool blinded by hate....there it is ^^^^^

Come one BB, the play calling was exceptional, and failing to admit that shows you up for the idiot you truly are.

<click>

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 04, 2007, 01:57:00 PM

anyways I suggest everyone go and party in NOLA at least one time. There is no place like it on earth.

Nawlins has indeed been a fun place to visit, and I've been many times. Not recently, however. The last time I was there, I had dinner with John Denver at Le Bon Creole some time before his tragic death, so that has to have been at least 10-12 years ago.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 04, 2007, 01:57:30 PM

Where were you DTG?

In my theater at home, watching the game on the 8-foot high-def. Why?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 04, 2007, 01:59:45 PM

Or just a Bucs fan.

njligernj

Starter
#29 : December 04, 2007, 02:00:15 PM

As usual Gruden was going to punt or kick a field goal until the timeout. I'm pretty positive Garcia or someone else sent the offense back out onto the field.

LOL. Yeah that sounds plausible.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking: BornaBuc's Trip to the Big Easy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools