Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking: BornaBuc's Trip to the Big Easy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 04, 2007, 02:00:48 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 04, 2007, 02:01:25 PM

You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.
And if anyone needed evidence BornaBuc is a fool blinded by hate....there it is ^^^^^

No kidding. The general consensus has been that this was one of Gruden's best coaching jobs of the season, if not in his time here. Even the most ardent detractors seem to have been impressed by Gruden this week.

The hate and ignorance apparently runs deep with this one.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 04, 2007, 02:04:04 PM

Nawlins has indeed been a fun place to visit, and I've been many times. Not recently, however. The last time I was there, I had dinner with John Denver at Le Bon Creole some time before his tragic death, so that has to have been at least 10-12 years ago.

In my theater at home, watching the game on the 8-foot high-def. Why?

Are these serious posts or a joke?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 04, 2007, 02:10:05 PM

Nawlins has indeed been a fun place to visit, and I've been many times. Not recently, however. The last time I was there, I had dinner with John Denver at Le Bon Creole some time before his tragic death, so that has to have been at least 10-12 years ago.

100% serious. Why do you ask?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 04, 2007, 02:11:11 PM

Wow, those seats were high up there. That's even worse than at Raymond James I think. Glad you had a good time, I've heard the Saints fans aren't too hospitable at times. No problems with them in Tampa last year, though. I think they felt sorry for us.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 04, 2007, 02:11:20 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 04, 2007, 02:14:08 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 04, 2007, 02:15:54 PM

I thought you said you were going to the game DTG, what happened? We almost lost to New Orleans. If that's one of Gruden's best performances then I don't know what to tell you. There were 3 times where we had 4th and 1 in their territory and decided to kick. That's what I'm pointing out. If not for the timeout we were kicking in the 4th quarter as well. I thought we should have run more including the safety. Why put McCown in that position? We threw too much with basically a rookie QB in there. Our running game was working. The Saints fans were laughing their butts off at that safety.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 04, 2007, 02:16:15 PM

100% serious. Why do you ask?

Just curious...you stay classy, DTG

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#39 : December 04, 2007, 02:17:33 PM

You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.
What color is the sky in your world?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 04, 2007, 02:17:39 PM

The Saints fans were laughing their butts off at that safety.

Well no sh1t Sherlock  [banghead]  You think any home fans wouldn't enjoy a safety....were they laughing after 60 minutes.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 04, 2007, 02:18:02 PM

Wow, those seats were high up there. That's even worse than at Raymond James I think. Glad you had a good time, I've heard the Saints fans aren't too hospitable at times. No problems with them in Tampa last year, though. I think they felt sorry for us.

It just depends on how you respond to them. They do like to talk crap but it's not like they're trying to throw stuff at you or fight you. They at least don't bother you when you're walking around town. Honestly, I felt sorry for them after that reverse. How do you talk crap after that call.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 04, 2007, 02:18:32 PM

What color is the sky in your world?

There is no sky in Born's world, it fell when Dungy left.  

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 04, 2007, 02:18:54 PM

Thank God you're back. We were all so worried. ::) Especially mjs.

I was worried he was coming back.......my worst fears have been realized.

So BornaBuc, you must give us your rundown on the game. What about the play calling, and that crazy 4th and 1 that won us the game.

As usual Gruden was going to punt or kick a field goal until the timeout. I'm pretty positive Garcia or someone else sent the offense back out onto the field. There were at least 3 times we had 4th and 1 in their territory where it was obvious we could take over the game and Gruden decided to kick. His offense really is boring to watch when he pulls his conservative crap. You have to be a complete Gruden homer to like the playcalling and/or decision making in this game.

OK, now I just KNOW you're yankin' peoples chains.  Funny.

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#44 : December 04, 2007, 02:19:27 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Breaking: BornaBuc's Trip to the Big Easy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools