Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave... Good criminal justice? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

Runole

Hall of Famer
#240 : December 19, 2007, 11:49:23 PM

It would seem that you Olaf are really into this sex thing!   Sexual predator on the internet that has to be something you are into not me!  You really do have issues!   You really do equate all sexual acts as the same?  WOW!   An internet predator is comparable to LeFave? Is that what you are insinuating??   Unbelievable!!

Do you spend every waking hour searching for these things?    Seems someone has a bit too much preoccupation with SEX!!  LOL

Perhaps I need to explain the last statement again for a bit more clarity. In society today there is a big difference between a older guy with a younger girl than visa versa.

I don't really agree with that but that is just the way it is.  Kind of like everyone claiming the innocence of a child whenever it is convenient. Guess what? kids lie just as much if not more than adults!!  Isn't that earth shattering!  All those poor innocent children going around shooting each other!!  Surely they can't be to blame!  Why they are all under age!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, as I have stated over and over.  These things all should be judged on a case by case basis IMO.  That 16 year old hooking up with the 26 year old counselor was just as much the girls fault as the guys. IMO 

If you did a little study on adolescent behavior you would understand a bit more about this. Ever notice how the girls almost always go out with the older guy versus someone their own age?   It is just a difference between Females and Males.  You obviously are having great trouble dealing with these type of issues.   Personally, I think the sexual dysfunction began in the early 80's with the AIDs propaganda.

Does that mean that any older guy should be able to have sex with minors?  Nope!    It just means they aren't all the same.  How often do you think under age girls have sex with guys over 21?    Wake up! It has been going on for 1000's of years. 

So are you for cutting off the guys penis and pouring hot lead down the girls vagina??    I am sure that would be a deterrent???

DO YOU REALLY FEAR DEBRA LEFAVE??

;) ::)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#241 : December 20, 2007, 12:12:08 AM

A old guy with my daughter? Apples and Oranges... Sorry but there is a big difference there. Call it the difference between a male and a female. That is reality and no laws no matter how silly are going to change that reality.

So now it is ok for an adult to have sex with your daughter.  Make up your mind.  Which is it. Is "consent" the key or gender of the victim.

Dude just isn't wired right.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#242 : December 20, 2007, 07:38:45 AM

It would seem that you Olaf are really into this sex thing! Sexual predator on the internet that has to be something you are into not me! You really do have issues! You really do equate all sexual acts as the same? WOW! An internet predator is comparable to LeFave? Is that what you are insinuating?? Unbelievable!!

Do you spend every waking hour searching for these things? Seems someone has a bit too much preoccupation with SEX!! LOL

Perhaps I need to explain the last statement again for a bit more clarity. In society today there is a big difference between a older guy with a younger girl than visa versa.

I don't really agree with that but that is just the way it is. Kind of like everyone claiming the innocence of a child whenever it is convenient. Guess what? kids lie just as much if not more than adults!! Isn't that earth shattering! All those poor innocent children going around shooting each other!! Surely they can't be to blame! Why they are all under age!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, as I have stated over and over. These things all should be judged on a case by case basis IMO. That 16 year old hooking up with the 26 year old counselor was just as much the girls fault as the guys. IMO

If you did a little study on adolescent behavior you would understand a bit more about this. Ever notice how the girls almost always go out with the older guy versus someone their own age? It is just a difference between Females and Males. You obviously are having great trouble dealing with these type of issues. Personally, I think the sexual dysfunction began in the early 80's with the AIDs propaganda.

Does that mean that any older guy should be able to have sex with minors? Nope! It just means they aren't all the same. How often do you think under age girls have sex with guys over 21? Wake up! It has been going on for 1000's of years.

So are you for cutting off the guys penis and pouring hot lead down the girls vagina?? I am sure that would be a deterrent???

DO YOU REALLY FEAR DEBRA LEFAVE??

;) ::)

I'm not going to respond to most of your gibberish.  So if I am understanding you correctly.  If an adult approaches a minor on the internet, then they are predators.  However, if the adult approaches the minor in a classroom then it is OK.  Gotcha.

And no our society doesn't differentiate between an adult female preying on minors and an adult male.  At least not the normal segment of our society.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#243 : December 20, 2007, 07:52:37 AM

Runole has offcially lost his marbles. Now, the children should be held liable. It is as much their fault as it is the adults'.

Runole's comments have become more asinine than anything ever posted on PR.

"Blame the kids!!!!"............. Un-freaking-real

Homeboy has straight up lost it. Probably has something to do with the cheating scandal at FSU.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#244 : December 21, 2007, 02:31:21 PM

What are you rambling about now?

If you can't understand the point of the post above yours there really is nothing more to say!

Here is a question for the 2 of you?

Who is worse in their actions?   Debra LeFave or Jessica Sierra?   this probably deserves a thread of its own!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#245 : December 20, 2007, 02:36:10 PM

Yeh, it never is the kids fault for anything?  They can rob ,steal, murder, rape, assault, and it is always someone else's fault?  Gotcha!!

How do you know that the 26 year old approached the 16 year old??  That is totally an assumption on your part.

How many underage girls are having sex today and will never ever face prosecution from anyone? and why do suppose that is?
Could it just be it was their choice in the first place?? Nah! it is always someone else's fault!lol

Wake up to reality!! You guys don't have a clue about the real world.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#246 : December 20, 2007, 02:37:30 PM

What are you rambling about now?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#247 : December 20, 2007, 03:05:16 PM

Yeh, it never is the kids fault for anything? They can rob ,steal, murder, rape, assault, and it is always someone else's fault? Gotcha!!

How do you know that the 26 year old approached the 16 year old?? That is totally an assumption on your part.

How many underage girls are having sex today and will never ever face prosecution from anyone? and why do suppose that is?
Could it just be it was their choice in the first place?? Nah! it is always someone else's fault!lol

Wake up to reality!! You guys don't have a clue about the real world.

You are completely out of your mind.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#248 : December 20, 2007, 03:10:10 PM

So kids should never be held responsible for their actions?   HMMM?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#249 : December 20, 2007, 03:14:11 PM

Where exactly did you get that from anything I've said in this thread?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#250 : December 20, 2007, 03:14:24 PM

So kids should never be held responsible for their actions? HMMM?
Yup, that's exactly what I said.  ::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#251 : December 21, 2007, 08:12:12 PM

Are you that dense really? 

I was refering to your stupid comments about kids not being to blame and the questions about who approached who and how many minor girls have sex blah balh blah.  None of those have anything to do with LeFave or any aspect of the topic.  They're jsut more attempts by you to divert away from the true issue at hand.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#252 : December 21, 2007, 08:28:19 PM

This is still going on?
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave... Good criminal justice? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools