Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WVU gives away MNC « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

: December 05, 2007, 05:17:35 PM

Apparently somebody deleted their thread about the WVU-Pitt game.... The least you could have done, ray, was start another one.

And AFitzgerald, please note the use of "gives" up there rather than the more offensive word .... even though it was more accurate.  8)

One thing I haven't heard, though, will White be back for the bowl game?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 05, 2007, 05:24:00 PM

Delete a thread?  Where have I seen that before?  Oh I remember that uscguy did that too.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#2 : December 05, 2007, 07:11:00 PM

Delete a thread?  Where have I seen that before?  Oh I remember that uscguy did that too.

Yep, we are the only people EVER to delete a thread.  They should just change the link from "Remove this thread" to "Ray and USC's special button to rid the word of a useless thread."

I hope he comes back, I'd like to meet this person you are so obsessed with.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#3 : December 05, 2007, 07:13:00 PM

Apparently somebody deleted their thread about the WVU-Pitt game.... The least you could have done, ray, was start another one.

And AFitzgerald, please note the use of "gives" up there rather than the more offensive word .... even though it was more accurate.  8)

One thing I haven't heard, though, will White be back for the bowl game?

You got it wrong, it was a thread about the refs trying to give the game to WV, not WV losing.

See, even you were off topic, which is why it was removed.

Let's try this.  If Pat White plays the game, WV probably wins.  But since Pat White is a wuss, he sat out and they lost. If Pat White were half as tough as Tim Tebow, he would have played like Tebow did the week before vs. FSU.

LOL!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 05, 2007, 09:20:23 PM

Let's try this.  If Pat White plays the game, WV probably wins.

I don't think it would have mattered if Pat White played the whole game or not. WVU wasn't winning .... it just wasn't meant to be.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 05, 2007, 11:02:34 PM

Delete a thread? Where have I seen that before? Oh I remember that uscguy did that too.

Yep, we are the only people EVER to delete a thread. They should just change the link from "Remove this thread" to "Ray and USC's special button to rid the word of a useless thread."

Speaking of obsessions... what did Tim Tebow have for dinner tonight?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#6 : December 06, 2007, 08:42:04 AM

Delete a thread? Where have I seen that before? Oh I remember that uscguy did that too.

Yep, we are the only people EVER to delete a thread. They should just change the link from "Remove this thread" to "Ray and USC's special button to rid the word of a useless thread."

Speaking of obsessions... what did Tim Tebow have for dinner tonight?

I don't know, let me call and ask him.

I'll get back with you later.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 06, 2007, 09:14:32 AM

But since Pat White is a wuss, he sat out and they lost. If Pat White were half as tough as Tim Tebow, he would have played like Tebow did the week before vs. FSU.

LOL!

I guess Pat should have pulled a Ronnie Lott and just cut his dislocated thumb off.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 06, 2007, 09:23:14 AM

i dont think you can knock a QB for coming out of the game when his hand is broken and has no feeling.  but i do think it is very impressive when a QB can fight through a similar injury. 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#9 : December 06, 2007, 12:39:25 PM

Agreed.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 06, 2007, 12:53:04 PM

I think that the backup QB for WV looks pretty good.  I think he has the potential to be a lot better then White.  He may not be as moble but he can run and he looks to be able to pass a lot better then White.  Add the fact that the guy is two times as big and you have a more dangerous wepon if given the opertunity.  WV should just turn White into a Slash type player, use Slayton the same way, and let the big guy play.  WV should have smoked Pitt but something went wrong, even with the backup QB they should have smoked Pitt.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#11 : December 06, 2007, 02:24:39 PM

I saw that backup play 2 games.  Both times he did not nearly look ready to handle a championship football team.  I don't think it is coincidental that they lost both of those games either.  He may have a lot of talent but White is definitely the leader of that team.  The difference when he is in the game and healthy and the backup is night and day.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 06, 2007, 02:28:01 PM

They weren't doing much with White the 1st half and Slaton didn't do anything the whole game. It's not like they were rolling and then hit the skids.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 06, 2007, 03:23:50 PM

They weren't doing much with White the 1st half and Slaton didn't do anything the whole game. It's not like they were rolling and then hit the skids.

Exactly... for some unknown reason WVU wasn't going to win that game no matter what .... It's puzzling.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#14 : December 06, 2007, 03:30:44 PM

Rich was too busy thinking about another job????  Michigan maybe?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WVU gives away MNC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools