Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Division Championships in 10 Years! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#285 : December 09, 2007, 11:32:26 AM

dbucfan.. I am ok with it. I know who the real Buc fans are and I know who the Jon Gruden fan boys are. But so we get this straight... if we get a home playoff game and we have another pitiful offensive showing are you going to be ok with it? I mean afterall we will have won another meaningless division title.

Simple-minded Troll.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#286 : December 09, 2007, 11:37:41 AM

Naw biggs - I don't think so - just a poster who got sick of the rah-rah crap that is the sole offering of some posters... JMVHO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#287 : December 09, 2007, 11:41:06 AM

Maybe not the Troll part...but definitely simple-minded.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#288 : December 09, 2007, 11:46:53 AM

Naw biggs - I don't think so - just a poster who got sick of the rah-rah crap that is the sole offering of some posters... JMVHO
Naw.

If you go back and read the last fifty posts by I'maWalkingCorpse AKA GHOSTOFCOPYINGDANTURK, they are ALL bias, and hate laced toward Gruden.  If not, consider it an anomaly.  They happen.

But for the most part, he is on the RAH RAH wagon of hate, spewing nonsense about Gruden because he feels he is PUNK ROCK, and going against the grain.  Dudes like that are a dime a dozen, easy to see through, and it is difficult for a knowledgeable football fan to comprehend where his childish rants about Gruden come from...the guy had a bad offense...so what?

He has been proven wrong simply by Gruden winning the games this yea, and is now an inch away from clinching the south well before the season is over.  He isn't living in the NOW, he is living in a guano filled cave, waiting for the "day", that Gruden loses a game in some de**CENSORED**able fashion so he can log it in his memory bank, and reuse it over and over in an attempt to prove he CAN INDEED be right about football once in a few blue moons.  His takes are usually off target, like I said, very biased.  His is Bornabuc Lite.  He won't give props where props are due, he is too busy remembering the last time he was right...which was a lonnnnng time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

While todays game makes me nervous, if they lose, watch.  This guy is going to come out and spout the "See, I told you, I told you!  GRUDEN IS AT FAULT!" nonsense that he has practiced writing on his cave walls with charcoal.  He is not a football minded individual...he is just a slanted individual, whose "job" it is to hate hard, even if the BUcs look good.

I wish this place had an ignore feature.  I know a few dudes who would get the invisible wall treatment.  Not because I can't stand them, I just can't stand reading misinformation, and nonsense.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#289 : December 09, 2007, 11:51:29 AM

dbucfan.. I am ok with it. I know who the real Buc fans are and I know who the Jon Gruden fan boys are. But so we get this straight... if we get a home playoff game and we have another pitiful offensive showing are you going to be ok with it? I mean afterall we will have won another meaningless division title.

In this thread there is a number of folks who don't care who the coach is, don't really care about the names on the back of the shirts and just want the buccs to win.

Your comment that I bolded is something that simply does not exist.  There is no such thing.

Ask any Atlanta Braves fan about this statement to get your answer.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#290 : December 09, 2007, 11:53:38 AM

In this thread there is a number of folks who don't care who the coach is, don't really care about the names on the back of the shirts and just want the buccs to win.

Your comment that I bolded is something that simply does not exist. There is no such thing.

Ask any Atlanta Braves fan about this statement to get your answer.
Like I said, a fool.

Ask a Braves fan (a baseball fan), about division titles, and asking a football fan about division titles, and that is supposed to correlate?  Jesus, the nonsense.

A division title is only great if Gruden doesn't winit.

We know where you are coming from.  From Hateville, population 4.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#291 : December 09, 2007, 11:56:40 AM

Bornabuc - I have no intention of engaging you in any discussion - let alone one about the buccaneers or the other folks that post on this board.  Your incessant hatred of the staff, mischaracterization of the past and the present have made it impossible for anyone to consider what you have to say about anything.

I would appreciate it if you would would not quote or reference anything that involves me.

And Boid - Ghost has been on a bit of a rampage - but he is not clueless as some others are.  He is a bit of a chain puller at times - perhaps too frequently - sort of like M~J~S when he sees an opportunity.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#292 : December 09, 2007, 11:59:37 AM

Ghost is pretty clueless.  Read what he had to say about Rich Gannon and how he was already good before Gruden.  And was a good coach when he won the division and a bad coach when he doesn't.

That's as simple-minded as it gets.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#293 : December 09, 2007, 12:03:07 PM

Ghost is pretty clueless. Read what he had to say about Rich Gannon and how he was already good before Gruden. And was a good coach when he won the division and a bad coach when he doesn't.

That's as simple-minded as it gets.

That was just some of his recent "sermon of the blind" postings.

Go back and read his earlier stuff.  ALL OF THEM, absolutely biased, and repetitive.

He is no BUcs fan, because deep down he roots for them to lose, to see a man get fired.  NOW THAT is simple minded.  And reeks of someone who has no clue about football.  I would hate to sit down next to him on Sunday, and actually watch a game...that would lead to some bad stuff, I am quite sure...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#294 : December 09, 2007, 12:06:23 PM

I read it Biggs - and agreed to an extent.  Gannon was decent - NFL average or thereabouts - the combo of Gannon and Gruden along with some pretty darn good NFL quality talent jumped Gannon to elite for a couple of years...  

One of the nice things about Gruden's offensive scheme is that is doesn't rely on a player being elite.  It will allow a smart average player to achieve excellent stats bc it gets soo many match up advantages.  If there is an elite player on the squad the entire offense gets benefit of him bc he is used to create the match up issues.  Really the scheme - when in full use - is quite stunning.  But like every other system in the league - a team must have at least an NFL average qb and oline - or it just won't work.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#295 : December 09, 2007, 12:15:23 PM

Boid I don't particularly care what you say about me. However to think I am not a Bucs fan is simply ridiculous. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "Why are you wearing the Buccaneers shirt, they suck, I like the Chiefs," in 1991. I would be a multi millionaire, it is simple as this, if we lose a 1st round home playoff game to an inferior opponent then I will be on Gruden's butt again and I will believe that he doesn't deserve an extension. Furthermore my "rampage" has been against the Gruden fanboys.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#296 : December 09, 2007, 12:18:15 PM

Boid I don't particularly care what you say about me. However to think I am not a Bucs fan is simply ridiculous. If I had a nickel for every time I heard "Why are you wearing the Buccaneers shirt, they suck, I like the Chiefs," in 1991. I would be a multi millionaire, it is simple as this, if we lose a 1st round home playoff game to an inferior opponent then I will be on Gruden's butt again and I will believe that he doesn't deserve an extension. Furthermore my "rampage" has been against the Gruden fanboys.
And thus, Gruden.

I don;t care what you think either, thus I am strongly desirous of an IGNORE feature onthis site, so dudes like you who rant and rave about Gruden CONSTANTLY CONSTANTLY 24/7 will cease to exist to the likes of me, who would rather not read the clutter of some nonsensical judge and jury, executioner, who obviously is not following the Bucs as closely as they could, despite their "fandom".

And I do not think you are a Bucs fan, you root for them to lose...you are most active after a loss, I noticed that.  Did you?

Go thump your garbage laced chest somewhere else.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#297 : December 09, 2007, 12:22:07 PM

Boid.. I am here win or lose. You don't have to believe I am a Bucs fan for me to actually be one.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#298 : December 09, 2007, 12:39:18 PM

An ignore feature shouldnt be hard to implement. We NEED one in the game day chats as well.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#299 : December 09, 2007, 12:43:14 PM

Ghost,

That may very well be, but you sure don't espouse that.

Karen, BAB, Ghost-very very similar I would say.

I don't want mediocrity either. But I don't constantly harangue and rant on my dislikes, to the point other posters don't want to read my posts.

Just sayin.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Division Championships in 10 Years! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools