Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 06, 2012, 10:40:16 PM

I knew this would be entertaining....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : May 06, 2012, 10:40:23 PM

me either

If i recall correctly..... not only did you used to respond to your own posts, but you'd come back under one of your alters when PR attempted to put you in time out. Gotta give you major props as you do know how to circumvent PR protocols.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 06, 2012, 10:42:14 PM

me either

If i recall correctly..... not only did you used to respond to your own posts, but you'd come back under one of your alters when PR attempted to put you in time out. Gotta give you major props as you do know how to circumvent PR protocols.

Does WelshBuc ring a bell?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#18 : May 06, 2012, 10:52:20 PM

Java needs to check into an asylum.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 06, 2012, 10:56:10 PM

me either

ding, ding, ding!!!

And i expect a feeble proclamation of his innocence in 3....2....1.....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 06, 2012, 10:59:41 PM

You guys seen any football threads?  And how outdated is 3...2...1...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#21 : May 06, 2012, 11:00:20 PM

me either

ding, ding, ding!!!

And i expect a feeble proclamation of his innocence in 3....2....1.....

He just deleted a post where he said Welsh was skull and bones

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 06, 2012, 11:01:49 PM

It's the same user name.   It was JavaBuc in 2006, it's JavaRay now.   The board transferred it over with the old title, but it's the same exact account.

uh ... y-e-a-h

Hate

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 06, 2012, 11:05:14 PM

You guys seen any football threads?  And how outdated is 3...2...1...

relevant enough for you to respond  8)

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 06, 2012, 11:07:46 PM

Wasn't java also Luke something

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 06, 2012, 11:31:36 PM

....and then there was silence!!!

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 06, 2012, 11:36:10 PM

...why do I get the impression there is great deal of deleting and backtracking happening right now?

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 06, 2012, 11:47:09 PM

It's the same user name.   It was JavaBuc in 2006, it's JavaRay now.   The board transferred it over with the old title, but it's the same exact account.

uh ... y-e-a-h

If it was the same account only the name would have changed and all posts under that account would now appear under the current handle. So I think there's a bit of fibbin' goin' on here.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#28 : May 06, 2012, 11:52:51 PM

uh ... y-e-a-h

If it was the same account only the name would have changed and all posts under that account would now appear under the current handle. So I think there's a bit of fibbin' goin' on here.

poor JavaBuc ... err....... JavaRay ... uh .... WelshBuc . . . .  uh, you know who I mean

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 06, 2012, 11:52:51 PM

Dude must think we're all a bunch of rooty-poo's if he expected that to fly!!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools