Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 07, 2012, 12:22:07 AM

poor JavaBuc ... err....... JavaRay ... uh .... WelshBuc . . . .  uh, you know who I mean

You guys are about as bright as a burned out light bulb.

WelshBuc, WelsherBuc, Raheemisabuffoon, and TruckerBuc were all Skull and Bones.   He used to send me PM's cracking up that you guys thought it was me and how much fun he was having riling you all up.   

Believe it or not, I only have one screen name at a time.   If you aren't bright enough to figure that out, that's your problem.

LMAO . . .  right

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : May 07, 2012, 12:30:46 AM

LMAO . . .  right

Coming from the dimmest bulb of them all...

easy there Sybil.  Don't want to see you get suspended again.  :D

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 07, 2012, 12:31:37 AM

He just deleted a post where he said Welsh was skull and bones

That was a true post.   

lol

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : May 07, 2012, 01:14:10 AM

java...are you drunk?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#34 : May 07, 2012, 01:15:27 AM

It's noon here.   Too early to drink.   I'm about to go grab some lunch.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 07, 2012, 01:17:18 AM

If it really was skull then he deserves to be watched since those accounts were banned.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : May 07, 2012, 01:23:51 AM

I guess saying you are the dimmest bulb isn't accurate actually.   So I take that back.   Anti has you tied.

I may post a lot of things that may not be popular.   But I do tell the truth, and to call me a liar when I am posting facts just shows your ignorance.

Lie #1
You said you have me on ignore but continually respond to my post.

Lie #2
You said my sig was fabricated, then I produced the quote from you. Then you change the subject.

Ya you tell the truth all right........SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#37 : May 07, 2012, 01:24:14 AM

I can think of few things stranger than fiction....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 07, 2012, 01:26:09 AM

I guess saying you are the dimmest bulb isn't accurate actually.   So I take that back.   Anti has you tied.

I may post a lot of things that may not be popular.   But I do tell the truth, and to call me a liar when I am posting facts just shows your ignorance.

Lie #1

Lie #2
You said my sig was fabricated, then I produced the quote from you. Then you change the subject.

If you put people on ignore, you can click on "show post" and see it at times if you want.    I don't do it often, but at times.

That sig is a lie.   It's out of context.   Just do a simple quote of what I really said with a link to the post if you don't want to post a lie.   The fact is that you WANT to post a lie.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 07, 2012, 01:30:16 AM

Lie #1

Lie #2

If you put people on ignore, you can click on "show post" and see it at times if you want.    I don't do it often, but at times.

That sig is a lie.   It's out of context.   Just do a simple quote of what I really said with a link to the post if you don't want to post a lie.   The fact is that you WANT to post a lie.

Dude we did this tap dance before, every time I produce the link you move the goalpost.  Just own it.  You look like a **CENSORED** when you say.....well thats not what I meant.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#40 : May 07, 2012, 01:31:22 AM

I can think of few things stranger than fiction....

you mean like a bunch of fools blaming me for something that someone else is posting under a different name?    I guess you could be right.

Anyone can hide their IP address in this day and age.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 07, 2012, 01:31:35 AM

Put the link in your sig if you don't want to lie.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 07, 2012, 01:34:17 AM

Put the link in your sig if you don't want to lie.

Don't say stupid stuff if you don't want to be quoted.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : May 07, 2012, 01:48:53 AM

That's not a quote.   It's taken out of context.  Post the entire quote just like you just did here with the link to the post if you don't want it to be a lie.    I can take many posts out of context to make them look however i want, but I don't because I'm ethical.

Well lets see....you said it, and it hasn't been altered in any way.  So I guess that would qualify as a quote yes?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#44 : May 07, 2012, 01:52:52 AM

LOL, why does he even care? Everyone knows he's a terrible racist and a pathological liar.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think I may have found a coach who could replace Gruden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools