Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Carnell Williams Update « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

: December 06, 2007, 04:04:42 PM

...looking forward to Graham and Caddy and Askew and Bennett next year. Can we keep all four?

I think Caddy can do well with this O Line...

Agreed Joe...best of luck to Caddy and I hope he comes back faster and stronger than ever...

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 06, 2007, 03:33:39 PM

(Coach, this is a bit off the subject of this week, but what’s the update on Carnell Williams?)

"He’s back. He’s back and he’s obviously missing football tremendously. It’s great to have him back. He’s a super guy. He has a long way to go in his rehab. But he checks in early and he checks out late and it’s a grueling process. But it’s underway and we’re optimistic about it. (Assistant strength and conditioning coach) Kurt Shultz and (head strength and conditioning coach) Mike Morris and (head athletic trainer) Todd Toriscelli and (team physician) Dr. Joseph Diaco are helping him back. He has a long road ahead of him, but he’s in great spirits and he’s off to a good start. "

( Can he walk without crutches or a cane or anything like that?)

"He’s walking around a little bit, but he still has a long way to go. This was a very serious knee injury and he had a great performance, I guess, with the operation. Mr. (Dr. James) Andrews did a great job as he always does. Now it’s a matter of him (Williams) applying himself and committing himself, which you know he will, to a daily grind. And it’s not easy. It’s not easy. But we have the right people to help him and it’s going to be a collaborative effort. But it will get done. "

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

bucfan11

Starter

#2 : December 06, 2007, 03:37:08 PM

Thanks for the update.  Positive wishes for Cadillac's full recovery from this serious injury. 

Pinellas_Buc

Practice Squad

#3 : December 06, 2007, 03:39:25 PM

good luck man. Please dont make me retire your customised "cadillac"jersey i bought your rookie year. I still have the faith even though some "fans" gave up on you.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 06, 2007, 03:41:02 PM

good to hear the guy is progressing in his rehab, that's such a tough injury to come back completely from and be able to start and stop like he used to.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#5 : December 06, 2007, 03:41:58 PM

I really think he is going to come back and him and Earnest Graham are going to make a great 1-2 punch. I really believe if Caddy was healthy right now he would be well over the 1000 yard mark right now. He's a special player, I just hope he can come back and prove that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 06, 2007, 03:43:06 PM

...looking forward to Graham and Caddy and Askew and Bennett next year. Can we keep all four?

I think Caddy can do well with this O Line...

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 06, 2007, 03:44:16 PM

did you forget pittman?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#8 : December 06, 2007, 03:46:30 PM

I pictured us carrying Graham, Caddy, Bennett, Pittman, and Askew next year. Askew as the full-time FB and Pittman of course can play there if needed.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#9 : December 06, 2007, 03:46:52 PM

Good to hear. Im  a big caddy fan and i hope he comes back and show the league and some of you the type of back he can be. Cant wait to see #24 back on the field.

#10 : December 06, 2007, 03:50:26 PM

Sorry, stretch, we've already seen what he can be, and thats an a change of pace back at best...

Ynot

Starter
#11 : December 06, 2007, 04:08:09 PM

Very much looking forward to seeing Cadillac after a (hopefully) full recovery.  Put it this way, a healthy Cadillac certainly makes our team better.  I will admit that he seemed to underperform the past few years, but I would love to see him run behind the O-Line the way they are playing right now.  Yes, 100% positive that EG is a better fit as he has good hands out of the backfield and is a bruising type back (as well as durable, knock on wood), but Cadillac will still have a place in this offense when healthy.  Here is to a speedy recovery.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 06, 2007, 04:09:31 PM

Sorry, stretch, we've already seen what he can be, and thats an a change of pace back at best...

Yeah, it was pretty fun watching him spell Pittman all the way to winning ROY.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 06, 2007, 04:22:31 PM

Good luck to Carnell in his rehabilitation, I'd still love to see him flourish in this offense.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

PickSiXBuCC

Starter

#14 : December 06, 2007, 04:33:08 PM

caddy

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Carnell Williams Update « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools