Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Carnell Williams Update « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#15 : December 06, 2007, 04:33:28 PM

Hope you come back better than ever Caddy!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 06, 2007, 04:38:58 PM

Best wishes Caddy.  Don't give up.  We all want you back and reving your engine!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 06, 2007, 04:44:43 PM

A long road to go but he definitely seems dedicated to rehab and getting back out on the field. Still think he can be something special. He was off to a good start before the injury so goes to show the O-line makes a huge difference.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 06, 2007, 05:15:55 PM

Hurry back soon, Caddy!

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 06, 2007, 05:35:00 PM

Jones has the same injury and is projected to be ready for the start of the season in September. Williams is said to be a mid season return. Why is that? There has to be some logical explanation for this.

I hope Cadillac goes on to have a HOF type career with the Bucs. I'm just not very optimistic that he has the durability to play at this level. If he could get into a rotation with Graham and Bennett, maybe he could make it through a 16 game schedule and extend his career. As the primary back, I'll believe it when I see it.
Good luck Caddy.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 06, 2007, 05:44:41 PM

I hope he heals quickly so we can get a reasonable pick for him.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : December 06, 2007, 05:47:30 PM

Turner, Moore, Bennet, Askew and Graham.

Send Carnell to the junk yard.

#22 : December 06, 2007, 06:05:52 PM

I hope he has a full recovery. I'm not counting on it happening by the start of 2008. I look at Chris Simms and Dan Buenning's situations. Then again Luke McCown has had a great recovery, so who knows

#23 : December 06, 2007, 06:34:52 PM

good luck man. Please dont make me retire your customised "cadillac"jersey i bought your rookie year. I still have the faith even though some "fans" gave up on you.

That jersey will make a nice window rag.

Yeah, it was pretty fun watching him spell Pittman all the way to winning ROY.

Due strictly to lack of competition. There is nothing spectacular about 1100 yds.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#24 : December 06, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

I had already tried to forget the horrible wasted draft pick that is Williams.

Buc31

Starter

#25 : December 06, 2007, 07:14:04 PM

You guys are amazing...no faith what so ever.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#26 : December 06, 2007, 07:30:48 PM

I hope he comes back and can play I mean we invested a 5th overall pick on the guy. Theres no reason we cant give caddy some carries (if hes back and can play) and give graham the load of the carries as hes proven right now he can do it all. Until Caddy can prove that he can be that guy then he can get more carries. Pittman can be our backup fullback and Bennett the number three rb. We should spend money on the wr position next year get a guy who can MAKE PLAYS oposite joey galloway, asuming hes playing next year. Spend money at the DT or DE position maybe both. Make sure the QB position can be stable like this years and we will have a better team next year. 

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#27 : December 06, 2007, 07:52:55 PM

Bunch of idiots in this thread. Way to bash a player who's hurt. He's a good player too even if you guys can't see it.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 06, 2007, 08:23:44 PM

I am praying for Caddy to get healthy and make a successful comback - Abuccs are you keeping track of your fellowship - or does a list need to be initiated?  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 06, 2007, 08:30:25 PM

Wow, that sounds like a coach that knew his player was going home or whereever to rest before he started rehab.  Didn't sound like he needed to stay in touch with him because he knew he was coming back to Tampa for the real work and rehab...Hmmmmm

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Carnell Williams Update « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools