Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did QB Chance Harridge Air Force rush for 22 tds? « previous next »
Page: 1

Runole

Hall of Famer
: December 06, 2007, 04:28:45 PM

hmmm? I wasn't aware of that!  Great to see Tebow tie the record!!

And QB Beau Morgan at Air Force rushed for 1494 yards in a season!  For a QB now that is some serious running.

I remember many years ago Freddie Solomon rushing for 1300 yards and 19 tds in a 11 games at Tampa. My Gawd! that kid could fly!!!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 06, 2007, 04:31:33 PM

I remember many years ago Freddie Solomon rushing for 1300 yards and 19 tds in a 11 games at Tampa. My Gawd! that kid could fly!!!

Those were some great old times right there....

Runole

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 06, 2007, 04:39:16 PM

Those were some great old times right there....

I just wish we could have viewed Leon McQuay and him in the same backfield when Soloman arrived at Tampa.. Now that would have been something!!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 06, 2007, 04:39:47 PM

Did QB Chad Harridge Air Force rush for 22 tds?
No, but his brother Chance Harridge did.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 06, 2007, 04:48:02 PM

Did QB Chad Harridge Air Force rush for 22 tds?
No, but his brother Chance Harridge did.

Opps thanks for the spelling error  sorry about that.. Good to see you caught that.. Appreciate the correction!!!

changed the title...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#5 : December 06, 2007, 05:53:45 PM

How many TD's did he throw for?  What was his Pass rating, comp. %, yards, etc?

Also, I don't think anyone ever said Tebow broke the rushing TD record.  We all know he tied it.  Of course, he will hold the record all alone should he get 1 rush TD in the bowl game. He did set the record for rushing TD by ANYONE in the SEC.  Truly remarkable considering some of the great backs to come out of there.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did QB Chance Harridge Air Force rush for 22 tds? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools