Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Link to Coaches Poll Voting? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#15 : December 06, 2007, 10:24:40 PM

It was a FOX Radio Interview.  Unfortunately I don't have a link to the broadcast.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 06, 2007, 10:38:09 PM

I've been told by an inside source at Auburn that a graduate assistant fills it out for Tuberville.

And I;m sure that's probably the norm rather than the exception...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#17 : December 06, 2007, 10:51:52 PM

Yes, I do think a lot of coaches have designated voters.  As they should, really, given the fact they have much more important things to do than watch games of every team.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 07, 2007, 01:17:50 PM

Then why should the coaches even get a vote?  Who are they having vote for them that would be better then actuall anaysts? 

The only CUSA team that voted for USF was UCF who voted USF lower then themselves.  Are you kidding me?  Does anybody actually think this has nothing to do with the way USF left CUSA?  Also, the Auburn coach didn't vote for USF either but didn't USF beat Auburn?  These votes are ignorant and biased and their should be no weight put on them towards the final ranking or any ranking.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Link to Coaches Poll Voting? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools