Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: new coach and simms « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 20, 2006, 07:52:57 PM

LOL

You killed me with this, MJS!
Rock on brother!

The poster doesn't post that often, and I thought there was a pattern forming.  I just checked the profile and looked at the previous posts and bingo, same poster and same topic every few days.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 20, 2006, 07:57:34 PM

All this post is missing is a post from Karen! She might be too busy looking up people that she thinks are giving up PI info on the Red Board!

CSimms02

Rookie

#17 : November 20, 2006, 07:58:14 PM

ok wow matthewbug u must have no life and a lot of time on your hands if you look up everything i say all the time

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 20, 2006, 08:01:08 PM

ok wow matthewbug u must have no life and a lot of time on your hands if you look up everything i say all the time

it was me not mathewbug  ;)

When someone comes on with an ID like "CSimms02", and all the posts are Simms related, 80% of which are new threads.......then it gets noticed.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 20, 2006, 08:06:13 PM

MJS, I would offer the mission you are attaching to CSimms02 is far less than the campaign you ran from the opposite view point for months on end my friend.  You do great research though, as always.   LOL

And with folks seemingly so ready to see Gruden go whose to say the bucs won't have a new coach next year.  See the insider thread that is so deep into that matter.  This place is crazy, just like every year when the bucs are doing well.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Warhorse

Second String

#20 : November 20, 2006, 08:11:16 PM

Yes. Simms is not a good fit for the WCO. Not too many QB's are.

You have to have a very accurate, heady QB with solid WR's who can run crisp routes and a RB that catches well out of the backfield.

I'll take a power running game and deep ball over it all day. Running the ball controls the clock and keeps the D fresh. Combine that with a solid passing game, it's a tough combination. JMO.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 20, 2006, 08:12:11 PM

MJS, I would offer the mission you are attaching to CSimms02 is far less than the campaign you ran from the opposite view point for months on end my friend.  You do great research though, as always.   LOL

I didn't start many anti-Simms threads, if any, my threads starters to posts are extremely low....maybe Abuccs has some stats on that.  ???

Anyway, back to CSimms02 - when a poster only has 19 posts, everyone of which is on a Simms thread,  and 5 or 6 of said threads were started by the same poster, it leads me to believe the said poster is a fan of Chris Simms and NOT the Bucs.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : November 20, 2006, 08:19:31 PM

Abuccs will have the stats for sure LOL.

No need for the but - just say it - you didn't like him and didn't keep it secret - it's okay - it's just a message board my friend. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 20, 2006, 08:22:59 PM

Abuccs will have the stats for sure LOL.

No need for the but - just say it - you didn't like him and didn't keep it secret - it's okay - it's just a message board my friend. 

I edited my post while you were typing.   ;)

When Simms was in I wanted him to succeed with all my heart because if he had developed into 'that' guy it would be one less position the Buccs needed to address.  Unfortunately the Chris Simms experiment looks to be in the can, and my only hope now is Grads can develop into 'that' guy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 20, 2006, 08:38:11 PM

Got my fingers crossed on Grads as well.  Simms appears to history at this point but if he returns to the bucs I will root for him as well.  I like both players - now if we have to talk Oline my feelings of good will and optimism fade rather quickly.  Gotta get that straight before this team goes forward again.  Making progress is nice, getting them to NFL average is something that should have been done by now.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 20, 2006, 08:39:14 PM

if gruden does get fired do u think that will give simms more of a chance to stay on our team because he didnt fit well with gruden but if he leaves he should stay

Gruden is going nowhere and Simms is leaving FA....take that to the bank.

agreed...

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 20, 2006, 08:41:05 PM

Got my fingers crossed on Grads as well.  Simms appears to history at this point but if he returns to the bucs I will root for him as well.  I like both players - now if we have to talk Oline my feelings of good will and optimism fade rather quickly.  Gotta get that straight before this team goes forward again.  Making progress is nice, getting them to NFL average is something that should have been done by now.

If Gruden throws half of his playbook away and we draft a solid FB like Leonard, I wouldn't mind seeing Simms back.  Nothing better than pounding the rock mixed in with some good olde fashioned deep balls.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 20, 2006, 08:42:46 PM

Did anyone catch the Office last Thursday? Freak'n hilarious. That show just gets better and better.

never miss it...  own both seasons on dvd and it is just as funny the 2nd time around!

:)

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 20, 2006, 09:06:24 PM

I have done some detective work and with the help of MJS I have deduced that CSimms02 is really... CHRIS SIMMS!  I'm on a roll.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 20, 2006, 09:10:04 PM

If Gruden throws half of his playbook away and we draft a solid FB like Leonard, I wouldn't mind seeing Simms back. Nothing better than pounding the rock mixed in with some good olde fashioned deep balls.

The playbook won't leave until JG does, and he doesn't use/like FBs.  So the message is not to welcoming for Simms.  Gotta say I do like the smashing game more - but that would require an Oline - which would require a separate thread - lol.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: new coach and simms « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools