Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dumig Makes Me Vomit « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pious12

Practice Squad

« : November 20, 2006, 03:20:59 PM »

Comparing our running game to LT and the Chargers??  Saying the we should have dominated the Redskins (which if you look at the stats we did)!  Blasting the bucs for only putting 20 points on the board (neglecting to mention that Gradkowski threw 1 INT in the red zone and fumbled another)!

This guys agenda makes me puke.  I can't even listen to his show anymore b/c its all a stage for him to vent about his hate for Gruden.  Dumig's ego is just as big as Grudens...and I guess this town isn't big enough for two of them, so Dumig uses his show for a non-stop 5 day a week bash fest.

This guy is a scumbag with the likes of Ira Kaufmann...and guess which article Dumig is going to talk about all week long??  Gruden's people are putting out feelers???  What does that even mean?  Does Gruden roll with gangs?  If so his peeps should head over to Clear Channel and stomp a certain fat, cigarette smoking, out of shape, has been golfer. 

That is all...

[/rant]

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 20, 2006, 03:23:13 PM »

Great......
I can't wait to leave work, and listen on the way home.  ;D

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Pious12

Practice Squad

« #2 : November 20, 2006, 03:23:34 PM »

One more thing...the Big Slow is trying to compare this situation with the Raiders situation.   You can't do that b/c the reason Gruden couldn't last in Oakland is b/c Al Davis has his hands in all the decisions.

The Glazers are the anti-thesis of that as they let Allen and Gruden run the football operations.  Way to go Dumig to try and rile up the fans with some more misinformation and manipulation of stories to fit your agenda.

Pious12

Practice Squad

« #3 : November 20, 2006, 03:24:16 PM »

I usually don't listen b/c I'm at work.  But I have the day off and I could only listen until....now....b/c my head feels like its going to explode.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 20, 2006, 03:24:50 PM »

Pious,  there is a thread about this guy once a week.  He has some loyal listeners that believe everything he says and agree with him about everything.  Untill the people that actually understand football quit listening to him he will stay on the air.  Nobody with common sense likes him but there is no other option.

He is probably just mad that the Canes suck so bad and wishies he could still play football at a probowl level.  Oh wait a second he never did.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 20, 2006, 03:29:03 PM »

Pious,  there is a thread about this guy once a week.  He has some loyal listeners that believe everything he says and agree with him about everything.  Untill the people that actually understand football quit listening to him he will stay on the air.  Nobody with common sense likes him but there is no other option.

He is probably just mad that the Canes suck so bad and wishies he could still play football at a probowl level.  Oh wait a second he never did.
Are you talking about Sileo, or Duemig?? Sileo flat out sucks, and Duemig has a damn good radio show.

I have plenty of common sense, and don't believe much of what Duemig says, but I thoroughly enjoy his show.

How's this for a lack of common sense......... People CONSTANTLY complaining about the guy, and STILL listening......

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 20, 2006, 03:30:24 PM »

WOW…the Big Bog is running with this Ira story, he is LOVING it.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 20, 2006, 03:31:07 PM »

WOW…the Big Bog is running with this Ira story, he is LOVING it.
That's it...... I'm outta here. Time to go listen. :)

« #8 : November 20, 2006, 03:33:44 PM »

I know, he says:

...That Gruden didn't shoot down the rumors that he was going to ND after the Raiders.

...and yet...

He shot the rumors down pretty decisively yesterday didn't he?  Actually, he ended up getting traded, not quitting.  He got traded because Davis is an a**hole.

...That Gruden hates Alsttot, and that he's more interested in showing how great he him self is rather than winning.  That he wants to make Grads look good for his own gratification.  He doesn't want to run the ball.

...and yet...

He ran Alsttot yesterday, had success.  He ran Caddy yesterday.  He only threw 21 times, ran over 40 times.

We f***ing won yesterday!

...and yet...

Duemig is still out there **CENSORED**ing and moaning.

"Davis fleeced the Glazers."

"The players don't like Gruden."

"He has a 5 year shelf-life"

...anybody remember...

"I have a source and...There's no way Caddy can stay on the field and contribute with the major spine injury he currently has."

Mr. Duemig, I don't pretend to know the future and I don't pretend to know what's going on in the locker roon...but neither should you.

S T F U !!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 20, 2006, 03:35:17 PM »

He's really going crazy. It's too much. Once the players get in the studio he'll be all buddy-buddy with them. Big Dog has crossed the line today, beyond anything I could ever imagine.

He said that Gruden is trying to make himself look good with the plays he calls for Grads. He said Gruden had to get Caddy in the game after Alstott to make himself look good.

It's too much.  

Pious12

Practice Squad

« #10 : November 20, 2006, 03:36:21 PM »

Pious,  there is a thread about this guy once a week.  He has some loyal listeners that believe everything he says and agree with him about everything.  Untill the people that actually understand football quit listening to him he will stay on the air.  Nobody with common sense likes him but there is no other option.

He is probably just mad that the Canes suck so bad and wishies he could still play football at a probowl level.  Oh wait a second he never did.

I definitely understand but it's frustrating b/c he has the biggest market at prime time!  

The media authorities on the Bucs are Jimm Flynn and Scott Reynolds as far as I'm concerned.  But instead all we hear are Big Slow and Ira "Reptile" Kaufmann and their opinions.  

Oh well...I just think Grudens a good coach and we are gonna let him get run out of Tampa by 2 fat old men...Dumig and Kaufmann.  It's only going to get worse since Gruden called Kaufmann out.  Get ready for a steady dose of articles from the Tampa Trib flamming Gruden.

I hope everyone hear like Jim Fassel.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 20, 2006, 03:46:25 PM »

Pious, I was in no way calling you out.  I just can not believe what cums out of that guys mouth sometimes.  Either one of them, they are both the same.  The problem is that some people listen and believe "EVERYTHING" the guy spews.  I listen for entertainment purposes not for information.  Some of the stuff he says is half interesting but the majority of what he spews sounds a lot like a hangover.

Pious12

Practice Squad

« #12 : November 20, 2006, 03:52:28 PM »

Pious, I was in no way calling you out. I just can not believe what cums out of that guys mouth sometimes. Either one of them, they are both the same. The problem is that some people listen and believe "EVERYTHING" the guy spews. I listen for entertainment purposes not for information. Some of the stuff he says is half interesting but the majority of what he spews sounds a lot like a hangover.

I understand you weren't calling me out.  We are on the same page.  I am just ranting about Dumig!!

bucs8ball

Starter

« #13 : November 20, 2006, 03:54:54 PM »

Uh oh, someone tried to call him out. Now, he's trying to tell everyone to Bite Him. The caller actually called Alstott, Duemig's boyfriend.

I have to admit. Although I don't agree with the guy's opinion, he is pretty entertaining. He just stirrs up the pot and let's the goobers take over!

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

« #14 : November 20, 2006, 03:55:36 PM »

I just put it on and if he doesn't get calmed down by his boss this may be his last day on the air.  I think Keepon was just on the show and tried to pose the question about Alstott getting stuffed twice at the goal line and Dumba$$ said it was the lines fault.  He is going nuts and its really funny.  I hope he blows his top even more and gets benched himself.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dumig Makes Me Vomit « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools