Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dumig Makes Me Vomit « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 20, 2006, 03:58:49 PM

This guy can not stand the fact that his old time buddies on this team just can not produce anymore.  All these guys were all over the jock of the old FO because they gave them all the information they needed.  The new FO is tight lipped and only puts out information hat will help the team.  Taking apart Dungy's team has nothing to do with Gruden not wanting the players because they were Dungy's.  These guys just don't realize that players get old and must be replaced.  If guys could play for ever we would still have Brown and would have probably brought Rice in.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 20, 2006, 04:35:23 PM

I am listening to this clown right now.

"This is YOUR Tampa Bay Buccaneeers..." after explaining that they were 11 point underdogs.  What a great rep for the Bucs on the radio.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 20, 2006, 04:36:13 PM

I am listening to this clown right now.

"This is YOUR Tampa Bay Buccaneeers..." after explaining that they were 11 point underdogs.  What a great rep for the Bucs on the radio.

Welcome to OUR world Boid  >:(

richbucsfan

Starter

#18 : November 20, 2006, 04:40:04 PM

The only redeeming value of the show is that he actually allows people from this board, who talk with more emotion than facts, to participate.  Yep, he blows up. But, what can you expect?  Not the best show for sure, but I'm certain that if you were in that spot and caught the crap like he does that you would blow your stack as well.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 20, 2006, 05:09:12 PM

"I have a source and...There's no way Caddy can stay on the field and contribute with the major spine injury he currently has."

Was his source Karen?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 20, 2006, 09:06:28 PM

That "item" also came from the Trib DTG - it immediately taken as true by dumbdog, but I am thinking Kaufmann or Cummings started it - I could be wrong.  It did not take log to for dumbdog to accept it evidently.  I guess it did not occur to them to ask Caddy, or as a Doctor if a player had a major spine injury could he play as a RB (or even equipment manager) in the NFL (or any other professional sport).  Too much to ask I presume.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 20, 2006, 09:32:52 PM

"I have a source and...There's no way Caddy can stay on the field and contribute with the major spine injury he currently has."

Was his source Karen?

LOL... That is too funny.

fessy

Second String

#22 : November 20, 2006, 09:47:41 PM

he actually said..."Now, I'm not comparing our run game to the Chargers' run game".

I also believe we should have been up something like 17 or 20-3 at the half.  We controlled the first half, but had many mistakes.

#23 : November 20, 2006, 10:19:03 PM

How's this for a lack of common sense......... People CONSTANTLY complaining about the guy, and STILL listening......

ding, ding, ding..... we have a winner!!!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 20, 2006, 10:21:59 PM

HDE, I actually tuned in today for the first time in over a year cuz I read about Keepon's call in.  I am damn sorry I missed that one.  But tomorrow I am gone again.  Got to listen to the rants for about twenty minutes, and figured out I only wanted to hear THE CALL as I switched the channel.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 20, 2006, 11:26:03 PM

me too ... I got tired of cleaning the floor in my office at 3:03 everyday, thats why I quit listening to WDAE a long time ago.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dumig Makes Me Vomit « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools