Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Big Dog, had to do it - Now he's calling me an idiot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: November 20, 2006, 03:57:25 PM

Told him he's lost his mind. Also said Alstott was his boyfriend. Also said his tone changes once the players get in the studio. Couldn't really give my entire opinion before he hung up on me but that's the way it goes.

He's totally lost his mind, IMO.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 20, 2006, 04:01:13 PM

Keepon,  while I agree with everything you have to say I think you should have done it in a different way.  Hindsight is 20-20 but it would have been interesting for him to battle your opinions with logical facts.

I think if you hadn't called him out off the start you may have had a really good argument with him.  I dont blame you though because I would like to punch him in the mouth.  Good job!

You def. got under his skin because he is going nuts now! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 20, 2006, 04:01:40 PM

Told him he's lost his mind. Also said Alstott was his boyfriend. Also said his tone changes once the players get in the studio. Couldn't really give my entire opinion before he hung up on me but that's the way it goes.

LMAO.....I heard you Bro.......poor old Big Bog nearly had a coronary.    

WDAE will be blocking your number soon, you serial sports radio jock harasser you.   :P

Pious12

Practice Squad

#3 : November 20, 2006, 04:01:59 PM

HA HA...That was really funny that you called Alstott his boyfriend!  That really pissed him off!  Good job

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 20, 2006, 04:04:25 PM

LMAO - you guys are gonna make me listen to him today aren't you.  Yep, turning it on now.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 20, 2006, 04:04:30 PM

Buck, I know, it was a mistake.

My intention was to call him out last but the conversation just went that way. I had too much to share in too short of time and should've been more prepared. I was just so pissed listening to this garbage.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 20, 2006, 04:09:10 PM

Surprise surprise the next call he gets is somebody kissing his arse.  He is trying to put it on everybody else for nat calling the guys out on their bad play.

#7 : November 20, 2006, 04:14:19 PM

Thank you for calling.  He's such an ass.

He's not wanting to say anything outright about JG.  Basically, he says "It's only normal that JG's agent would be looking into other jobs, considering the state his job is in right now."  And he's saying that JG probably wouldn't know if his agent was lookinginto this.

So?  JG is telling the truth, but Duemig is trying to just blow everything up.  He's so loud and annoying.  On days when he's in a mood like this, I just have to cahnge the channel.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 20, 2006, 04:17:40 PM

only thing is, if Alstott was listening, you dissed ALSTOTT too by suggesting he was the boyfriend of another man...

lol

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 20, 2006, 04:23:24 PM

Dude you could have waited for the drive time.  Now you will just be referred to as the idiot caller earlier...That sucks...Wish I could have heard all of that!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 20, 2006, 04:26:15 PM

Dude you could have waited for the drive time.  Now you will just be referred to as the idiot caller earlier...That sucks...Wish I could have heard all of that!!!

it was a goodie Chev.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 20, 2006, 04:27:38 PM

it was a goodie Chev.

Judging how passionate my man Keep is on the board, I can only imagine hot hot that conversation was. 

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#12 : November 20, 2006, 04:30:04 PM

i heard it, that was great, he blew a gasket at you....

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 20, 2006, 04:31:17 PM

it was a goodie Chev.

Judging how passionate my man Keep is on the board, I can only imagine hot hot that conversation was. 

The conversation was short and sweet.  Keepon came in firing which took the Big Bog off guard, they had a little exchange before Big Bog took his ball back and cut him off…….then the Big Fat Buffoon went on a tirade….I swear he was going purple while he ranted........funny stuff.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 20, 2006, 04:31:49 PM

Hate that I missed it.  Now he is full blown crawfish mode.  LMAO.  The limb he was on was breaking and he is making the jump - enjoying the moment.  LMAO again.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Big Dog, had to do it - Now he's calling me an idiot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools