Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Big Dog, had to do it - Now he's calling me an idiot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 20, 2006, 08:03:14 PM

Will there be a podcast? LOL

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 20, 2006, 08:09:04 PM

I can only hope there is a podcast, damn work prevented me for listening. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 20, 2006, 08:26:13 PM

It would be great if Gruden can turn this franchise around next year and make all these haters in the local media eat crow.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 20, 2006, 08:29:23 PM

I don't care if it is Gruden or Mother Teresa, I just want it turned around.  But if happens to be Gruden you will hear how the dumbdog knew it all along, and just didn't want to share it before it was time.

Remember the guaranteed sale by the Glazers?  LMAO everytime that guy guarantees anything.  Loser.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#34 : November 21, 2006, 11:02:29 AM

I wonder who it was that came on the station and called Steve and Bruce "ladies"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just called Big Dog, had to do it - Now he's calling me an idiot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools