Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs draft question « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#60 : November 21, 2006, 01:42:22 PM

I think Quinn will be damn good, in time.

Cville, youre making yourself look kinda dumb, please dont take that personal because its not a dig.  But wtf does Quinn have to do with Gradkowski?  They have already pointed out to you their concerns and they arent based on stats, so what do quinss stats vs bruces stats have to do with anything?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#61 : November 21, 2006, 01:44:18 PM

I don't like the Irish either buddy but just trying to enlighen you guys on few points that you either fail to comprehend or just don't want to admit. You are and ADW are comical though I will give you that I LMAO everytime I come here ;D

I am trying to elighten you why most fans and scouts that follow the draft (before Apri)l why they feel Quinn is being overhyped too much.

And you counter with Brian Brohm who isn't even going to come out because you read that on your draft blog.org/net.com , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok sure thing, whatever you say.... ???

ICIT, buddy, I didn't bring up Grads stats or compare them that was MJS. I brought out those stats because ADW and MJS and whoever else thinks Quinn makes bad decisions. Those stats where showing other wise.

Baghead #2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 21, 2006, 01:47:10 PM

Why are we even talking about the Paddy?  he isn't coming here so I hope he falls flat on his Irish face.   ;D

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#63 : November 21, 2006, 01:48:17 PM

LOL MJS is back to his english routes, hatin on the green men!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 21, 2006, 01:52:15 PM

LOL MJS is back to his english routes, hatin on the green men!

bastards killed my best friend and blew up my town.   >:(

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#65 : November 21, 2006, 01:56:36 PM

jnever has hate been more justified

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#66 : November 21, 2006, 01:59:06 PM

jnever has hate been more justified

It is only message board hate, I hold no real grudges and have plenty of Irish friends.

bklynbucs11

Starter

#67 : November 21, 2006, 02:28:31 PM

The poster who mentioned Alan Branch above is 100% correct. The boy can really get to the QB - impressive for someone that size.

Ginn Jr. i would be ok with - but Adams or Branch are the guys i want to see drafted. Someone was mentioning Tackle earlier - why? Trueblood is a rookie and his mistakes are rookie ones right now. And Anthony Davis has been our best linemen this year and is turning into a very serviceable LT for us. And you gotta love that undrafted guy work ethic.

#68 : November 21, 2006, 02:45:47 PM

The thing with Quinn is he sometimes plays down to the level of his competition and there are concerns over his accuracy/decision making.

I agree.
To add to that, the thing I see with Quinn is that sometimes he tries to force the ball into coverage where there just isn't a play to be made, and his accuracy is spotty. I'm sure Quinn is going to be a good NFL QB though.

creekchub00

Starter

#69 : November 22, 2006, 03:22:00 AM

NFL Draft Player Spotlight : Gaines Adams
Another player spotlight from thecaptainsdeck.net

For years the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense has carried the team. This year the defense hasn’t done that. From First to one of the worst defenses in the league, the Buccaneers are dead last in sacks with 14 and have only recorded 5 interceptions this year. The Buccaneers are ranked 20th against stopping the rush and rank 17th against the pass. The lack of turnovers and the inability to stopping the pass can be attributed to a lack of a good pass rush. Simeon Rice is getting older and his production this year has gone down. The Bucs need to go back to the basics and rebuild that defense which won them a Super Bowl. So what defensive player should the Bucs look at in this year’s draft?Read More....

TDTB

Second String

#70 : November 22, 2006, 04:10:44 AM

While the Bucs defense was great for so many years, it didn't truly reach the ultimate level until we had a awesome pass rushing DE. Rice was amazing that year, and my superbowl MVP.

It'd be nice to see if Adams could become that player, but who knows. D-linemen are very hard to scout IMO.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#71 : November 22, 2006, 06:24:23 AM

IMO, if the 1999 defense had the 2001 offense, they'd have won the Super Bowl going away. I mean they shut down porbably the most explosive offense the NFL had ever seen. Held them to 9 points and that was just because one crazily impossible throw.

I still agree, DE is very important BECAUSE we have a very slim/no chance of getting a DT who could rush the passer like Sapp. We aren't going to find the one man pass rush machine at DT any time soon. So we have to settle for finding a pass rush like 95% of the teams in the NFL do; with the Freeneys, Suggs, Peppers, Kearses, Abrahams, and so on.

TDTB

Second String

#72 : November 22, 2006, 07:54:35 AM

Thomas could be that guy, but is he dependable?

watson

Hall of Famer
#73 : November 22, 2006, 09:52:34 AM

Can someone please explain to me why Mel Kiper is viewed as this great draft guru?  I have yet to see where he his predictions of success for players is so great. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#74 : November 22, 2006, 09:55:04 AM

Kiper is not great but he is solid.  There are other people that are just as good as Kiper when it comes to the draft and predictions but since Kiper is on ESPN he has the spotlight.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs draft question « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools