Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Holiday Tradition « previous next »
Page: 1

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: December 11, 2007, 09:23:53 AM

It wouldn't be December without a visit from the Falcons. We've had some memorable late season games in RJS against the goons from the ATL:
The bashing of the surprisingly arrogant Atlanta team in which our defense dominated, while our offense "passed the magic" against the falgoon's defense in '02
27-0 ;D
The Christmas Eve OT thriller

So with the holidays approaching, it's time to continue the tradition with another memorable win over the falcons, this time one that will give us our 3rd NFC South crown. We own the South. 8)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 11, 2007, 09:45:56 AM

You have your years mixed up. 27-0 was in 2004. We whipped em 34-10 in 2002 after they eliminated us from the playoff hunt in ''The McKay Bowl,'' 30-28 the year before.

In Verner We Trust

Snook

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 11, 2007, 09:52:24 AM

I think he was referring to THREE different games:

02 - when the offense "passed the magic"
04 - shutout
05 - OT Thriller

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#3 : December 11, 2007, 10:29:27 AM

I think he was referring to THREE different games:

02 - when the offense "passed the magic"
04 - shutout
05 - OT Thriller

that would be correct

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 11, 2007, 11:21:13 AM

If they lose to the Falcons, I will go into a hibernation...

That team is pitiful, but yo never know.

Chris Redman is probably DROOLING at his chances against this defense.

Cody Picket, Sage Rosenfels, Vinny Testaverde, Jacksonville Backup...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 11, 2007, 11:33:44 AM

If the Bucs lose to the falcons, I'm going to take the express way out of the stadium -- walk up to the last row and hop over the side! Couldn't have worked out better for me, the game I'm coming down to is the chance they have to win the division. Looking forward to a BIG win after getting a huge slice of humble pie last week. I really think the team went in with a "coast" mentality thinking they could maybe squeak out a win. They came out flat and I was sure of it.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 11, 2007, 01:33:20 PM

If they lose to the Falcons, I will go into a hibernation...

That team is pitiful, but yo never know.

Chris Redman is probably DROOLING at his chances against this defense.

Cody Picket, Sage Rosenfels, Vinny Testaverde, Jacksonville Backup...

Haha, that would be Quinn Gray...man, that game still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 11, 2007, 02:17:49 PM

Losing to Jax was no sin. The Jags are a good team. Losing to Atlanta would be ridiculous. Home against a 3-10 team with a chance to clinch the division? Should be 24-10 Bucs or worse.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A Holiday Tradition « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools