Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS vs COWBOYS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: November 20, 2006, 09:37:42 PM

I am in need of some hype leading up to the game. So to all the football strategist, how do we beat them Cowboys? their O line looks bigger, they have two good RB's a good TE and two great WR's so now what?

On D they seem OK they can get a pass rush, the safety's look like they can be beat if we get the time to pass deep to joey, can we pound the rock on them. 

I would love to see the Bucs use all their RB's like in the skins game i think that is the best way to attack the Cowboys D, what do you guys think?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 20, 2006, 09:42:38 PM

Roy Williams can get beat bad.. Pounding the rock might be hard.. I dont see them giving up to much yards.. Plus we always play bad against 3-4 d's

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 20, 2006, 09:43:43 PM

Pray.....real hard.

fessy

Second String

#3 : November 20, 2006, 09:49:59 PM

hate to sound homerish, but maybe we should run alstott from the upback position to throw them off balance.  When he is in the RB position, everyone knows it's going to him.

let's NOT pass to his back shoulder this game....PLEASE!

how about one of those Pittman circle routes up the sideline?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 20, 2006, 09:52:42 PM

LOL lets not pass to his unless its a pass down feild like against the saints a few years back LOL

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 20, 2006, 10:16:17 PM

Run the ball often and hit them with play action.  It is the best way to attack them and it slows down their pass rush.  The Cowboys have size and speed with their front seven which will make it tough for the Bucs to gain any yardage early on but will pay off into the 4th quarter.

Defensively shut down the run and hope Romo can not beat you.  TO will abuse Cox if he is covering but if the Bucs are lucky he may drop a few key throws that he seemingly does often.  Glenn is the silent killer nto many people are talking about and must be covered up by Ronde or else the game will be over.

mvpcaddy24

Rookie

#6 : November 20, 2006, 10:32:46 PM

hey funny stuff right here, you guys obviously know tony romo right, the qb of the boys, well, i go to his old h.s. burlington high school in b town wisconsin, just wanted to let you know, well ne ways, the big picture to beating the boys is let rice do his thing and keep him in the bull rush at all times, leaving the rest of the field open, romo is mobile so we have to keep him contained with either brooks or a corner, those r my 2 cents, hope that helped

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 20, 2006, 10:57:13 PM

If they don't show up; we might have a chance to beat the Cowboys.  ;)

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 20, 2006, 11:17:40 PM

On Turkey day I see both teams showing up. 

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 20, 2006, 11:27:00 PM

On Turkey day I see both teams showing up. 

I meant physically. If the Cowboys happen to physically not be there; I think the Bucs have the potential to win the game.  ;)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : November 20, 2006, 11:46:17 PM

hey funny stuff right here, you guys obviously know tony romo right, the qb of the boys, well, i go to his old h.s. burlington high school in b town wisconsin, just wanted to let you know, well ne ways, the big picture to beating the boys is let rice do his thing and keep him in the bull rush at all times, leaving the rest of the field open, romo is mobile so we have to keep him contained with either brooks or a corner, those r my 2 cents, hope that helped
  Simeon is in need of shoulder surgery--probably out.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 20, 2006, 11:52:34 PM

Romo is a good QB in the pocket and he is mobile too. I also realize he can make some amazing throws.  But in the end between Romo and Julius Jones/Barber I think the Bucs need to shut down the Cowboys running game.  This way the Bucs can go after Romo as the Cowboys o-line has had up/down play this year in pass protection and hope they can pressure Romo to throw an INT or two. Sure TO and Glenn will be giving the Bucs secondary fits but they key is ball control, turnovers, and sustaining scoring drives.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 21, 2006, 12:01:42 AM

Cowboys suck.

No matter what the record says.

I hate them more than ANYONE in the NFL.

I hope the BUCs win, but I doubt it.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 21, 2006, 11:22:52 AM

we can also get out couched

BucsNBullsBaby

Second String

#14 : November 21, 2006, 11:27:58 AM

we can also get out couched

I don't know, my couch is pretty comfy...
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS vs COWBOYS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools