Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another 3rd and 5 and Gruden sucks again on play calling. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #15 : October 08, 2006, 04:36:02 PM »

Icit You  moron bring it on ass hole my name its Todd you ass licking son of a **CENSORED** .. Why dont you go eat Grudens jock strap..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #16 : October 08, 2006, 04:37:54 PM »

Lets see -- Defense holds to 17-- Offense puts up 21 and has limited mistakes, and ST's F's it all up--- It just goes to show bad teams find everyway possible to lose. You canput that on Gruden but his playcalling was prety darn good-- guys didn't execute--face it and cheer them on next week-- bright spot the rookie looks good

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #17 : October 08, 2006, 04:38:35 PM »

icit I have just reported you to the pewter staff .. You are in violation of code of conduct. You banned piece of crap..

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #18 : October 08, 2006, 04:38:46 PM »

Not saying that the defense didn't have a bad game and there's nothing more to say about how bad special teams played, but that said why not give the offense the chance to pick up a first down and run the clock? That way the defense that hasn't played well at all doesn't even see the field.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #19 : October 08, 2006, 04:39:23 PM »

Icit You moron bring it on ass hole my name its Todd you ass licking son of a dog .. Why dont you go eat Grudens jock strap..

Internet tough guy alert--drink another

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #20 : October 08, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »

He's not going to call the perfect play EVERY time.

He called a good game.

Our defense sucked. They looked like a pile of crap during the first half, and must've given a halftime asspounding to special teams, which transmitted their disgraceful play.

Offense was highly effective.

Defense was atrocious.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #21 : October 08, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »

Yeah 392 yards and 3 scores- yet defense and ST's gives up 400 and it's Grudens playcalling fault with a rookie QB??  What was it that Sapp said about Tampa fans

I said Gruden's play calling at the end was bad.  That is the truth.  Gruden called a good game but screwed up on that last drive big time.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #22 : October 08, 2006, 04:40:37 PM »

Why dont you meet me I will see what you call me then..  idiot ass                             whipe..

You are the biggest joke on these boards..

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #23 : October 08, 2006, 04:41:13 PM »

Icit You moron bring it on ass hole my name its Todd you ass licking son of a dog .. Why dont you go eat Grudens jock strap..
LMAO!!! Did I hirt a nerve?  They are gonna ban me for calling you an idiot, and you called me that?  You are almost as dumb as your name!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #24 : October 08, 2006, 04:42:02 PM »

Why dont you meet me I will see what you call me then..  idiot ass whipe..

just quoting that too so you cant delete it

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #25 : October 08, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »

Why dont you meet me I will see what you call me then..  idiot ass whipe..

and you're acting real mature here???

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #26 : October 08, 2006, 04:42:56 PM »

Internet tough guy alert--drink another
No I am just so mad right now I cant see straight, then you have icit who thinks he knows everything..

I haven't even had one drink..

He's just so mad his sorry Yankees lost boo hoo Icit

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #27 : October 08, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »

LMAO!!!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #28 : October 08, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »

I said Gruden's play calling at the end was bad. That is the truth. Gruden called a good game but screwed up on that last drive big time.

They were playing the safeties down and stacking the box-- Caddy got stuffed alot in obvious running downs and did much better on proposed passing downs-- it was 4 down territory-- likely should have tried to run with 3 downs to make that but if that ball is thrown long enough it was 6 Galloway was open in one on one coverage you have to try nthat if it presents itself the goal is to score. Cant fault that if it is executed now can you. H ewould have been a hero if Grads can make that throw---but there was toomuch pressure and he couldn't step into it-- the others were obvious check downs by Grads cause nothing was there-- put it this way hindsight makes it all 20/20.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #29 : October 08, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »

They were playing the safeties down and stacking the box-- Caddy got stuffed alot in obvious running downs and did much better on proposed passing downs-- it was 4 down territory-- likely should have tried to run with 3 downs to make that but if that ball is thrown long enough it was 6 Galloway was open in one on one coverage you have to try nthat if it presents itself the goal is to score. Cant fault that if it is executed now can you. H ewould have been a hero if Grads can make that throw---but there was toomuch pressure and he couldn't step into it-- the others were obvious check downs by Grads cause nothing was there-- put it this way hindsight makes it all 20/20.
excellent post

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another 3rd and 5 and Gruden sucks again on play calling. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools