Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Truth About the Buccaneers Salary Cap Situation « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#120 : December 17, 2007, 12:15:39 AM

find a way to continue
If you look at the whoe picture you know then that the factors outlined abouve are going to play a huge roll in a team lacking consistency especally when the depth is missing. The whole piocture shows several good young players on this team now with a mixture of vets and guys entering their prime that should lead us into a break in that trend of up and down. You say you don't care what Gruden did before he was here, well when he wasn't handcuffed with teh above mentioned factors his former team was pretty consistent adn I expect the same here now that we've started truning the conrner.

We had young players that had potential before too that are now basically special teams players. Gruden will find a way to...

... continue winning divisions and more Lombardi Trophies.  You're absolutely correct bornatroll. 

There was no where near the quality depth on this team 2 or 3 years ago that exists today.  Not even close and we'll have a full compliment of draft picks again next year and $$ to spend in FA without having to fill a team full of holes.  You're wrong.  Admit it.  Maybe the Bucs will let Richie have his old job back when he gets fired this off season ... as ball boy.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#121 : December 17, 2007, 12:19:14 AM

find a way to continue
If you look at the whoe picture you know then that the factors outlined abouve are going to play a huge roll in a team lacking consistency especally when the depth is missing. The whole piocture shows several good young players on this team now with a mixture of vets and guys entering their prime that should lead us into a break in that trend of up and down. You say you don't care what Gruden did before he was here, well when he wasn't handcuffed with teh above mentioned factors his former team was pretty consistent adn I expect the same here now that we've started truning the conrner.

We had young players that had potential before too that are now basically special teams players. Gruden will find a way to...

... continue winning divisions and more Lombardi Trophies.  You're absolutely correct bornatroll. 

There was no where near the quality depth on this team 2 or 3 years ago that exists today.  Not even close and we'll have a full compliment of draft picks again next year and $$ to spend in FA without having to fill a team full of holes.  You're wrong.  Admit it.  Maybe the Bucs will let Richie have his old job back when he gets fired this off season ... as ball boy.

Wouldn't that mean they'd have to fire you? Don't worry, with Gruden's offense we won't be going anywhere. Thank goodness for special teams and the defense. If not for them, what would we have to talk about. Like I said, Gruden will find a way to let his ego get in the way.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#122 : December 17, 2007, 12:30:59 AM

Jesus you are a moron, a total reiterating buffoon...

Your time is coming...why do you even care?  Noone here digs your posts, why do you keep coming back?

I think PR should just do us all a favor and remove your IP from our likes.  You are a fool.

A total debbie downer, and I hope you vanish.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#123 : December 17, 2007, 12:46:10 AM

I tried Boid. You still have nothing to offer. Check out this video....

That's funny!!! You can't bring me down Fink!

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Truth About the Buccaneers Salary Cap Situation « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools