Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you don't like Jon Gruden, you don't like ice cream « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 18, 2007, 12:26:53 AM

He's Buctose intolerant

HAAAA! Holy crap thats classic!

Bucs wins and success are like dairy to bornabuc,  makes him gassy, hence the posts.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 18, 2007, 12:44:56 AM

Not a big fan of ice cream (though I ingest it from time to time)...but I like Gruden.

THERE!  I proved Ditka wrong!

I'm right there with ya, Boid.  Although to be clear, Ditka said "if you don't like Gruden then you don't like ice cream," not "if you don't like ice cream, you don't like Gruden."  ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 18, 2007, 02:51:43 AM

Not a big fan of ice cream (though I ingest it from time to time)...but I like Gruden.

THERE! I proved Ditka wrong!

I'm right there with ya, Boid. Although to be clear, Ditka said "if you don't like Gruden then you don't like ice cream," not "if you don't like ice cream, you don't like Gruden." ;)
Good logic!

I thought I had Ditka beat...

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 18, 2007, 10:47:51 AM

He's Buctose intolerant

Maybe he should try the Dallas Cowsoys

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you don't like Jon Gruden, you don't like ice cream « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools