Boards > The Red Board

Ronde said something on MNF - Suprised it hasn't been brought up yet

(1/3) > >>

karen anderson:
Are you psychic or just use your magic 8 ball to know what I think? I never said I wanted Dungy back & never foamed at the mouth over anyone. And speaking of Caddy---he never really ran him until last Sun. & Caddy got all fired up & started running after watchihng Mike got him pumped up. If  running Mike gets everybody fired up why the hell wouldn't you run him ever so often? And I definately disagree Mike's washed up. You truck over guys like he did Springs on Sun cuz you're washed up? I don't think so.

keeponbucn:

--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 21, 2006, 03:14:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: keeponbucn on November 21, 2006, 03:12:22 PM ---"Jon's keeping us together and we're not going to stop fighting."

This stuck with me due to all the negativity from the local rags, radio, and some posters on here. People want to talk about how the players hate Gruden, his ego gets in the way, etc. My feeling is the players really like playing for Gruden and do feel he's the right man for the job. Ronde didn't have to say anything about Jon, the crew last night didn't mention Gruden, Ronde brought his name up by himself.

To me it shows they have confidence in Gruden and allows me to laugh off the ridiculous accusations about what's happening within One Buc.

Did anyone else catch this? What are your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

What time r u calling the Big Dog today  ???

--- End quote ---

if he's in on Friday it will be on.

ZenBuc:
i don't know if anyone else noticed, but the when Ronde came on , the graphic on the screen said:
Ronde Barber
Buccaneers Safety
 [banghead]

beniro:

--- Quote from: ZenBuc on November 21, 2006, 05:16:13 PM ---i don't know if anyone else noticed, but the when Ronde came on , the graphic on the screen said:
Ronde Barber
Buccaneers Safety
 [banghead]

--- End quote ---

No, I missed that.  Ewww.

Pick6:
he made some good football comments, but they always seemed to steer the talk from football back to tiki or other fluff, barely acknowledged that he was an actual football player himself, and anytime he tried to talk about what was going on on the field, theisman would cut him off and go into his own rant about the play.

beniro:

--- Quote from: BucINT20 on November 21, 2006, 04:59:35 PM ---they had him in there forever, and you could tell he's not as comfortable on the air as his bro, and didn't seem to care for the people or the conversation....despite being the only football-related guest i can recall on MNF this year, they were asking him the most inane, non-football questions imaginable...and anytime he started talking football, theisman would bulldoze him and start spouting his twenty cents; all in all, it was nails on the chalkboard uncomfortable...

--- End quote ---

I actually thought that Ronde had some good football comments as well that related to the game.  He would make a good, low-key color commentator, I'd say.

I thought the following exchange was hilarious:

Barber: "You know, it isn't always the quarterback's fault."

Theisman: "THANK YOU!"

LOL

Pick6:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on November 21, 2006, 03:42:04 PM ---Yo, I just wanted him to STFU. Dear god did it seem like an eternity he was yapping in that booth?

I swear next week I'm just muting those 3 clowns and the magical mystery Q2 guest.

--- End quote ---

they had him in there forever, and you could tell he's not as comfortable on the air as his bro, and didn't seem to care for the people or the conversation....despite being the only football-related guest i can recall on MNF this year, they were asking him the most inane, non-football questions imaginable...and anytime he started talking football, theisman would bulldoze him and start spouting his twenty cents; all in all, it was nails on the chalkboard uncomfortable...

and who convinced jay-z that it was a good idea to chew the fat with those 3 chuckleheads?

DanTurksGhost:

--- Quote from: keeponbucn on November 21, 2006, 03:12:22 PM ---Did anyone else catch this? What are your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Many players like playing for Gruden. Some don't. However, despite so many who think otherwise, there were players who didn't like playing for Dungy.

keeponbucn:
"Jon's keeping us together and we're not going to stop fighting."

This stuck with me due to all the negativity from the local rags, radio, and some posters on here. People want to talk about how the players hate Gruden, his ego gets in the way, etc. My feeling is the players really like playing for Gruden and do feel he's the right man for the job. Ronde didn't have to say anything about Jon, the crew last night didn't mention Gruden, Ronde brought his name up by himself.

To me it shows they have confidence in Gruden and allows me to laugh off the ridiculous accusations about what's happening within One Buc.

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: keeponbucn on November 21, 2006, 03:12:22 PM ---"Jon's keeping us together and we're not going to stop fighting."

--- End quote ---

What time r u calling the Big Dog today  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version