Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde said something on MNF - Suprised it hasn't been brought up yet « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 21, 2006, 03:43:14 PM

"Jon's keeping us together and we're not going to stop fighting."

This stuck with me due to all the negativity from the local rags, radio, and some posters on here. People want to talk about how the players hate Gruden, his ego gets in the way, etc. My feeling is the players really like playing for Gruden and do feel he's the right man for the job. Ronde didn't have to say anything about Jon, the crew last night didn't mention Gruden, Ronde brought his name up by himself.

To me it shows they have confidence in Gruden and allows me to laugh off the ridiculous accusations about what's happening within One Buc.

Did anyone else catch this? What are your thoughts?

What time r u calling the Big Dog today  ???

Better at least be during drive time bro!!!! :o

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : November 22, 2006, 02:14:51 AM

I knew when I heard you that it was a chucklehead from this board. This is where the majority of the "Jon does no wrong" fan club lives.  There are some other people that try to base their opinions on logical thinking.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 22, 2006, 02:33:13 AM

Jon is the best part of this team, aside from Joey Galloway and Caddy Williams (from time to time).  Who is he going to trust to run his offense?  Answer that.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : November 22, 2006, 02:36:45 AM

I don't have to have the answer to know I don't like what it looks like, Boid.  Can you honestly say there haven't been times when you questioned the intelligence of the play calling? Like the game you went to?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 22, 2006, 02:56:31 AM

I don't have to have the answer to know I don't like what it looks like, Boid. Can you honestly say there haven't been times when you questioned the intelligence of the play calling? Like the game you went to?

Well, Coughlin looked just as bad then.  Their offense did nothing in 45 MPH gusts either. 

And Caddy could not catch a cold in a Flu Infirmary that game, and neither could Galloway or Clayton.  Look up the numbers for that game, the defense played well. 

But the drops were atrocious from a Buc fan perspective...

Clayton should consider himself a bust, Galloway dropped more than he should, and Caddy decided that the football was a chunk of molten lava.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 22, 2006, 08:35:18 AM

I knew when I heard you that it was a chucklehead from this board. This is where the majority of the "Jon does no wrong" fan club lives. There are some other people that try to base their opinions on logical thinking.

what? Jon's never done anything wrong has yet to come out my mouth. Logical thinking isn't what the Big Dog is about, he's a sensationalist and obviously you foam at the mouth waiting for his next word. Jon's done plenty wrong here Karen but he's not the anti-christ as you and many others would like to believe.

The problem is simple, people like yourself want the old Bucs back. You want Alstott to run more, you want Dungy back, Sapp back playing here. You are so angry that it's not the way it used to be that it curbs your vision of what's really going on with the team. If you have issues with Gruden, cool, let's debate it but to say Gruden, within a freak'n game is trying to prove a point about Alstott is insanity.

"Gruden's got a huge ego!" Let me break it to you, every coach in the NFL has a huge ego, it's not just Gruden. The notion that he's trying to make himself look good by playing the players he's drafted is beyond comical. The only way Gruden looks good is by winning games, PERIOD. If' I've got a Caddy you damn right I'm going to run his ass instead of some 10yr washed up vet. FB. But hey, that's just me.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ronde said something on MNF - Suprised it hasn't been brought up yet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools