Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs rumors & facts « previous next »
Page: 1 2

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: December 19, 2007, 03:07:10 PM

Bucs DT Jovan Haye has recovered  four fumbles this season. The record for most fumble recoveries is five and set by Bill Kollar in 1979. With one more Haye can tie the record set back in 1979

Kenneth Darby was activated a few weeks ago, in an attempt to prevent the New Orleans Saints from signing him to their active roster with the injury to Reggie Bush.

Bucs DE Greg White has caused seven fumbles this season, tying a team record held by Broderick Thomas (1991) and Wally Chambers (1979). If White can create one more fumble over the last two weeks he can become the Bucs all time leader in forced fumbles in a season

Quarterback Jeff Garcia, receiver Joey Galloway and fullback B.J. Askew are on the alternates list for the 2008 Pro Bowl. Should any players selected at their positions drop out, those three are among the next in line.

Fullback Zack Crockett was released today, one week after being added to the active roster. To make room for TE Jeremy Stevens, who served a one game suspension last week.

In other news the team released TE Zac Herold from the practice squad

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 19, 2007, 03:10:17 PM

What the hell is a "Bic?"

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 19, 2007, 03:15:15 PM

and "romurs" :)

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 19, 2007, 03:19:05 PM

Thanks for the grammar lessons, Late night catching flights to make it home for the holidays from Iraq.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 19, 2007, 03:20:33 PM

More spelling than grammar.  Just messin' with you Yucc's...

;)

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 19, 2007, 03:27:06 PM

Don't understand how Barber, Brooks, Ruud, and especially Phillips aren't listed as alternates either.

Never would have guessed Askew as an alternate and as much as I like Garcia, I'm suprised he's ahead of Brees.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 19, 2007, 03:31:52 PM

Thanks for the grammar lessons, Late night catching flights to make it home for the holidays from Iraq.

both of you should feel like crap right about now

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 19, 2007, 03:35:55 PM

Why?  Because we tipped him off to what were obvious typo's.  I know he knows how to spell "Bucs" and "rumors."

I was pointing it out so he could fix it...not a big deal.

Bucmaniac86

Pro Bowler

#8 : December 19, 2007, 03:37:11 PM

I would say that Graham should be on that list too

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 19, 2007, 03:38:40 PM

Biggs, I knew what you were saying, I didnt have a problem with it

Oliver Goldsmith

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 19, 2007, 03:39:50 PM

AFitzgerald66 - hope you are referring to jet lag ? Not something else

Oliver Goldsmith

clintro

Pro Bowler
#11 : December 19, 2007, 03:42:07 PM

HAHAHA... I am sure Yucs took it as the joke I am sure it was meant.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 19, 2007, 03:43:31 PM

No, just laying a guilt trip :-)

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : December 19, 2007, 03:45:22 PM

No, just laying a guilt trip :-)

Save face, much?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 19, 2007, 03:48:10 PM

Why?  Because we tipped him off to what were obvious typo's.

You mean typos. ;)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs rumors & facts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools