Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys Game Preview « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: November 21, 2006, 10:22:26 PM

TAMPA – The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-7) will travel to Dallas, to take on the Dallas Cowboys (6-4), For what will be the Buccaneers first ever appearance on Thanksgiving Day. Coming off a home win against the Redskins in which the Bucs finally found their running game the team looks poised to upset the Cowboys. The Cowboys are riding a high after last week upset win over the then undefeated Indianapolis Colts at home behind a strong showing from there defense.

Derrick Brooks has been to the Superbowl and even numerous probowls but he has never played a game on Thanksgiving Day until this Thursday when the Bucs face the Dallas Cowboys for what will be a special moment for Brooks who has been itching to get his chance to bring some holiday cheer to fans all across the world.

‘'Yes I have. I was hoping for this chance really for 12 years. Watching the games every Thursday, most practices are cut short so guys can go home and be with their families. I mean, everyone is watching, the troops overseas, this and Christmas Day games are really the games where around the world you are going to have people, and football the chance to get away from the world at war. So, we're looking at the bigger perspective about it, this opportunity to play, and again that creates excitement for this football team.''

read the rest http://www.pewterkrew.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=132

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cowboys Game Preview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools