Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote for Bruce...Rookie of the Week « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gharen

Pro Bowler

#15 : November 22, 2006, 01:54:01 AM

No it won't. If they resign Simms it will be so that they have an experienced backup in case Bruce gets hurt. The competition will be just like Griese and Simms was, basically Griese would have to get seriously injured for Simms to play. Just substitute Grads for Griese.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : November 22, 2006, 01:59:51 AM

No it won't. If they resign Simms it will be so that they have an experienced backup in case Bruce gets hurt. The competition will be just like Griese and Simms was, basically Griese would have to get seriously injured for Simms to play. Just substitute Grads for Griese.
  How old are you? Any coach wants a competition so the best player gets the job.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 22, 2006, 02:19:22 AM

Not sure what my age has to do with anything, but I'm not sure what any of your posts have to do with anything either. Don't tell me what any coach wants I played D1 college football. Even when coaches say they want competition, they know about 90% of the time who will win and who they want to win it. They have to say it's an open competition to get Simms to consider signing here.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : November 22, 2006, 02:31:11 AM

Not sure what my age has to do with anything, but I'm not sure what any of your posts have to do with anything either. Don't tell me what any coach wants I played D1 college football. Even when coaches say they want competition, they know about 90% of the time who will win and who they want to win it. They have to say it's an open competition to get Simms to consider signing here.
  And that's pertinent how....?  Who wins & who coach wants to win may be 2 different things.  And water boy doesn't count.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 22, 2006, 02:38:32 AM

I lose brain cells every time I read one of your posts!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : November 22, 2006, 02:39:30 AM

I lose brain cells every time I read one of your posts!
  Stop reading them. Easy solution.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 22, 2006, 02:42:54 AM

Stop posting them. Easier solution for everyone.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : November 22, 2006, 02:46:14 AM

Not gonna happen.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 22, 2006, 03:00:49 AM

Hmmm....

Karen almost sounds like Gharen....

JK! JK!

Please, stop the hate upon each other.  Save it for after Thanksgiving, and after the Bucs destroy the Cowboys ( ::))

Happy Bird Day!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vote for Bruce...Rookie of the Week « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools