Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Player Arrivals « previous next »
Page: 1

wildbuc99

Rookie

: November 21, 2006, 10:48:30 PM

Hey guys I have a question for the Tampa locals or any regulars who attend games at Ray Jay.  I wil be coming down for the game vs the Falcons on Dec.10th and I heard that if you arrive around 8-8:30 am you can usually get autographs and pictures with the players as they arrive at the stadium.  I was just wondering if this is an accurate statement and if so where do you go and what time to get there? I live in TN so I want to make the most of this trip considering I dont get down to Tampa to often. Thanks guys for any advice.

#1 : November 21, 2006, 10:55:50 PM

Go to the west side of Ray Jay (Dale Mabry side).  Between 9am and 11am is when most all of the players show up.

Most are cordial , especially Pittman, Grads, and Clayton.  Forget about guys like Barber and Brooks.  You'll do well to even get a smile from them.

wildbuc99

Rookie

#2 : November 21, 2006, 10:59:42 PM

Thanks prefer, So autographs arent out of the question huh?  I take it there is usually lots of ppl there so I need to get there early..Thanks man for the help.

#3 : November 21, 2006, 11:21:13 PM

Ike Hilliard and Chris Simms were two of the nicer guys last year, they gave auto's to everyone pracitcally

#4 : November 21, 2006, 11:22:06 PM

Surprisingly, the crowd there is sparse.  You should have no trouble with autographs.  I failed to mention Alstott's name.  You must get there early on as he is one of the first in the door.  But he is good about photos and autographs.  Even the coaches are good with it, especially Valero and Bisaccia.  Davin Joseph and Jeremy Trueblood are also good with the fans.

By far, Pittman is the most fan-friendly there.  Helluva guy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Player Arrivals « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools