Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
: January 05, 2008, 09:00:00 PM

Now do I think Lefave and a student was wrong...especially at 14 yes. At 14, I don't care what they say the child/teen does not know clearly what they want in a relationship or what sex means for everyone involved. It's a popularity contest in highschool about who's dating who and who's sleepin with whom. Lefave, in a position of authority, was wrong to sleep with her student.

As for Jessica Sierra...how is it even comparable? If you want to compare Lefave to the teacher just sentenced recently for the lesbian affair in high school I could see it. But Sierra? As far as I know she just took her fifteen minutes of fame and couldn't handle the real world after being kicked off...she was arrested for drugs and offering to give the cop a BJ. Not the same in my book.

Yeah gatorgirl reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally agrees with you.   ::)

Further proof that you are a delusional moron.   :o

Still waiting for you to explain how anything I've said relates to any of the crap you've made up about me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 05, 2008, 08:14:43 PM

^^^^ You are an idiot.  I rest my case.   None of that crap ^^^^^  has anything to do with the discussion at hand.   I haven't protested about anything.  I only reply (God knows why) to your completely ignorant comments.

My wife is beautiful.  I have no problems with women, never have.  I'm totally comfortable with my heterosexuality.  And none of that has anything to do with the discussion at hand.  Just more examples of your stupidity and inabilty to express a rational view point. Instead you make crap up and change topics to suit you.

I'll be at the game tomorrow if you'd like to question my sexuality face to face.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#2 : December 21, 2007, 05:42:50 PM

It's all circumstancial. Some will always view it as predatory, others won't if consent was given.

I dated a guy 8 years older than me when I was 17. We're still dating. Was it against the law? Sure. Does it make him a predator? Hell no. We were friends first through work and it eventually went from there. We were both weirded out by the age thing because I never expected to fall for someone older, just as he didn't expect someone younger. But as things were, our maturity levels and interests matched....so what if the numbers didn't.

Now do I think Lefave and a student was wrong...especially at 14 yes. At 14, I don't care what they say the child/teen does not know clearly what they want in a relationship or what sex means for everyone involved. It's a popularity contest in highschool about who's dating who and who's sleepin with whom. Lefave, in a position of authority, was wrong to sleep with her student. It's wrong even if it's a professor at a college and a 40 year old student. They can be the same age, but it is against the rules.

As for Jessica Sierra...how is it even comparable? If you want to compare Lefave to the teacher just sentenced recently for the lesbian affair in high school I could see it. But Sierra? As far as I know she just took her fifteen minutes of fame and couldn't handle the real world after being kicked off...she was arrested for drugs and offering to give the cop a BJ. Not the same in my book.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 21, 2007, 05:20:24 PM

What is this obsession with LeFave?

Just grab a stack of ones and hit "Mons'' and get it out of your system.

Either he's a regular at Danny Boys and he's pissed that his eye candy??? has been taken away (which is fine, to each their own)

or

He's attracted to 14 year olds and he's pissed that it's illegal (which isn't fine and I hope he never acts on this impulse if there is indeed one).

Nope not attracted to 14 year olds at all!   

Just don't think LeFave is the criminal she has been made to be.  I just fail to see the "big" crime in putting a perpetual smile on some 14 year old boys face..

Calling her a child molester or sexual predator I think is a gross exaggeration but totally normal for those out of touch with the real  "GRAY" world which is not the black and white one some infer. The boy I am sure was a more than willing partner.  That LeFave lost her job and should not be allowed to teach again is enough for me.

I do find it most interesting that so many consider LeFave a worse individual than Sierra..  Prove positive to me that the majority in this country suffer from being sexually dysfunctional.  I also realize that this is the result of the media's treatment of sexual issues over the last 25-30 years.  They most certainly have fostered the "Fire and Brimstone" mentality today to the total absence of "Common Sense"...

The personal "vitriol and insults" slung towards me because I fail to see the "big deal" in LeFave certainly confirms my opinion of how  at least some on the board feel toward such issues..  JMO they totally fit the sexually dysfunctional group I have inferred.

Mons Venus? Pulease!!  I will leave that to "lil" boys like Olaf and Freak to hang out... 

No obsession with LeFave at all either, but I do find it rather amusing seeing the angst and misplaced revulsion some on this board have towards her..

The media and law enforcement have done their promotion well!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 21, 2007, 04:23:15 PM

Either he's a regular at Danny Boys and he's pissed that his eye candy??? has been taken away (which is fine, to each their own)

or

He's attracted to 14 year olds and he's pissed that it's illegal (which isn't fine and I hope he never acts on this impulse if there is indeed one).

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 21, 2007, 04:15:20 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 21, 2007, 04:07:15 PM

To date Sierra has not been accused or admitted to have sex with any 14 year old students.

They're both scum bags as far as I'm concerned though.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 21, 2007, 04:08:39 PM

Yep...but one of them is a child abusing scumbag in the eyes of the law and most sane individuals.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 21, 2007, 04:10:39 PM

Yep...but one of them is a child abusing scumbag in the eyes of the law and most sane individuals.

No argument here.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 21, 2007, 03:44:41 PM

Jessica Sierra is an American Idol finalist who had a bit of fame and fortune come her way.

She has been arrested several times and now is pregnant from some rap guy.

Among the charges are assault and battery, drug use, assault on an officer in which sexual favors were offered.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 21, 2007, 03:19:33 PM

Lafave for the reason's posted by mjs.   Sierra's behavior doesn't even get close in comparison.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 21, 2007, 03:15:11 PM

Debra Lefave absolutely hands down for me. She was in a position of trust with influence over minors, and she abused that trust. There is a reason the child molestation laws take account for people in those type of positions and punish them accordingly.

Unless you're pretty (kind of) and have an expensive lawyer.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 21, 2007, 02:43:14 PM

Debra Lefave  absolutely hands down for me.  She was in a position of trust with influence over minors, and she abused that trust.  There is a reason the child molestation laws take account for people in those type of positions and punish them accordingly.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 21, 2007, 02:38:34 PM

Who's Jessica Sierra?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 21, 2007, 02:33:14 PM

Who is worse in their behavior?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools