Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 21, 2007, 06:01:11 PM

Definitely LaFave for the unspeakable acts she inflicted on that poor unfortunate 14 yr old who ............. BAHAHAHAHAHA..... sorry, I just couldn't keep typing with a straight face.   ::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 21, 2007, 08:05:05 PM

Prove positive to me that the majority in this country suffer from being sexually dysfunctional.

The personal "vitriol and insults" slung towards me because I fail to see the "big deal" in LeFave certainly confirms my opinion of how at least some on the board feel toward such issues.. JMO they totally fit the sexually dysfunctional group I have inferred.

Mons Venus? Pulease!! I will leave that to "lil" boys like Olaf and Freak to hang out...

No obsession with LeFave at all either, but I do find it rather amusing seeing the angst and misplaced revulsion some on this board have towards her..

The media and law enforcement have done their JOB well!!

The sexual dysfunction is a 25 eyar old teacher seducing her 14 year old student.  THAT'S SEXUAL DYSFUCNTION MORON.  No opinion I have expressed here remotely represents sexual dysfunciton.

Again, you started with the conflicted sexually and other insults well before I or anyone else called you for what you are.  I'll give you a choice.  You're either a pervert or a moron.  No normal sane person would consider it OK for a 25 year old teacher to seduce here 14 year old student.

No obsession?  This is thread two you started about her.  Go figure.  I am far more repulsed by your inclination to defend her really.

I fixed that last part for you.  The media issue is as much a part of the defense as the prosecution on this case.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 22, 2007, 03:05:28 PM

what the heck, Olaf.  you monkeyed with the [][/] thingys and now it looks like I have the LeFave obsession.  Fix that, please, that should be a runole quote, not me. 

Makes me look like I have a SEXUAL DYSFUCNTION or a sexual dysfunc-i-tion.

I would have said something earlier, but I was out late at the nudie bar, (Cinnamon says Merry X-Mas)

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#18 : December 22, 2007, 03:59:15 PM

Jessica Sierra is an American Idol finalist who had a bit of fame and fortune come her way.

She has been arrested several times and now is pregnant from some rap guy.

Among the charges are assault and battery, drug use, assault on an officer in which sexual favors were offered.

Who is the rapper?

Jessica Sierra has mostly just been an idiot and harmed herself.  Offering a cop a BJ and getting into a bar fight with someone (getting an A&B charge) is no worse than what Geno Hayes did.  At least she avoided being tazed.  I say you maker her run some steps, sit out the first song of her next show, and call it a day.   :o ;) ;D

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 22, 2007, 11:44:29 PM

what the heck, Olaf.  you monkeyed with the [][/] thingys and now it looks like I have the LeFave obsession.  Fix that, please, that should be a runole quote, not me. 

Makes me look like I have a SEXUAL DYSFUCNTION or a sexual dysfunc-i-tion.

I would have said something earlier, but I was out late at the nudie bar, (Cinnamon says Merry X-Mas)

LOL.  My bad.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 23, 2007, 12:56:27 AM

It's all circumstancial. Some will always view it as predatory, others won't if consent was given

That is what it essentially comes down to.

Runole

Some societies view 14 year old males as adults.  We as a society have laws that suggest at 18 when you are legal you become an adult. But what makes a 17 year old a lesser adult than the 18 year old other than what the law suggests?  There indeed is a grey area when talking about teenagers and adulthood. 

I do agree they have taken it a bit too far with you Lefave due to her "celebrity" just like what they did to Martha Stewart.  But Lefave should have been a lot more carefull in engaging in conversations with a minor while she was waitressing with her newfound job.  She received a second chance but she repeated her mistake again. That suggests she did not learn from her mistake and that she will have to reevaluate herself as an adult.  Maybe she is an adult trapped in the mindset of a teenager hence why she identifies and eases into conversations with teenagers.  But I am not a psychologist rather I am trying to figure out what has led her to lose her path?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 23, 2007, 12:20:40 PM

It's all circumstancial. Some will always view it as predatory, others won't if consent was given

That is what it essentially comes down to.

Runole

Some societies view 14 year old males as adults.  We as a society have laws that suggest at 18 when you are legal you become an adult. But what makes a 17 year old a lesser adult than the 18 year old other than what the law suggests?  There indeed is a grey area when talking about teenagers and adulthood. 

I do agree they have taken it a bit too far with you Lefave due to her "celebrity" just like what they did to Martha Stewart.  But Lefave should have been a lot more carefull in engaging in conversations with a minor while she was waitressing with her newfound job.  She received a second chance but she repeated her mistake again. That suggests she did not learn from her mistake and that she will have to reevaluate herself as an adult.  Maybe she is an adult trapped in the mindset of a teenager hence why she identifies and eases into conversations with teenagers.  But I am not a psychologist rather I am trying to figure out what has led her to lose her path?

Between you, gator girl , Galt, and Buc bulls bolts it is most refreshing to see that everyone hasn't gone of the "Deep end"..   It would seem that "Common Sense" and "Gray areas" are becoming a unknown commodity with some.

As to LeFave and her conversation with a teenage co- worker from my view and it would seem those that were actually involved it is not a big deal.. (Employer, Girl, mother of the girl, and  patrons of the restaurant etc)

However, to an ANAL RETENTIVE DOC along with the " FIRE and Brimstone" crowd, LeFave has been made into something she really isn't.  Yes it was wrong that she had sex with a 14 year old boy that IMHO still has a perpetual smile on his face and she lost a job and career as a teacher over it..  That to me in my view that is more than enough..  There are more serious crimes in society that need to be dealt with.  Certainly sexual predation and molestation are extremely serious and should be dealt with as such.  However, just a bit of Common Sense could certainly be called upon on at least some of these cases!

That this is considered so damn important is what I find most troubling..  Labeling her a SEXUAL PREDATOR and Child Molestor is ridiculous but to some on this board that seem unable to differentiate shows how absurd many in society have become concerning sexual matters..

My hats off to gator girl for her honesty... However, in Olaf's world her boyfriend that she still is dating should be arrested ??   Outragous!! 

Perhaps Olaf needs to make a comment concerning this for clarification since ( he  she?) has railed continuously of his revulsion towards anyone under 18 dating anyone over 21??

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 23, 2007, 01:12:31 PM

Maybe you should try posting facts and stop putting words in someone's mouth.  This discussion is about a 25 year old and a 14 year old student.

"Now do I think Lefave and a student was wrong...especially at 14 yes. At 14, I don't care what they say the child/teen does not know clearly what they want in a relationship or what sex means for everyone involved. It's a popularity contest in highschool about who's dating who and who's sleepin with whom. Lefave, in a position of authority, was wrong to sleep with her student." Gator girl doesn't support your stance in the least. 

The gray area IS around a situation like gator girls.  Although, I personally do not agree with a 25 year old dating a 17 year old, but I understand that there are different circumstances that make it reasonable.  That isn't the situation at hand nor has that ever been brought up prior to her statement.  There are also Romeo and Juliet laws on the books in several states.  Again, those do not apply in the LeFave case.

Why don't you try using some COMMON SENSE  and realize she was DEAD WRONG to bed one of her middle school students?

Perhaps you should get a life and end your obsession with LeFave and my opinions.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 27, 2007, 12:47:49 AM

Lafave's latest arrest was a bunch of bullsh*t and a total waste of tax payers time and money.  >:(

Runole

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 27, 2007, 05:06:38 PM

Lafave's latest arrest was a bunch of bullsh*t and a total waste of tax payers time and money.  >:(

Thank You!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 27, 2007, 05:22:41 PM

Lafave's latest arrest was a bunch of bullsh*t and a total waste of tax payers time and money. >:(

Thank You!

Fitting that you two would align.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 27, 2007, 05:56:00 PM

Why is that fitting Olaf, him and I have never met and so are we all supposed to just have the same opinion as you instead?? 

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

#27 : December 28, 2007, 07:29:46 AM

It's all circumstancial. Some will always view it as predatory, others won't if consent was given.

I dated a guy 8 years older than me when I was 17. We're still dating. Was it against the law? Sure. Does it make him a predator? Hell no. We were friends first through work and it eventually went from there. We were both weirded out by the age thing because I never expected to fall for someone older, just as he didn't expect someone younger. But as things were, our maturity levels and interests matched....so what if the numbers didn't.

Now do I think Lefave and a student was wrong...especially at 14 yes. At 14, I don't care what they say the child/teen does not know clearly what they want in a relationship or what sex means for everyone involved. It's a popularity contest in highschool about who's dating who and who's sleepin with whom. Lefave, in a position of authority, was wrong to sleep with her student. It's wrong even if it's a professor at a college and a 40 year old student. They can be the same age, but it is against the rules.

As for Jessica Sierra...how is it even comparable? If you want to compare Lefave to the teacher just sentenced recently for the lesbian affair in high school I could see it. But Sierra? As far as I know she just took her fifteen minutes of fame and couldn't handle the real world after being kicked off...she was arrested for drugs and offering to give the cop a BJ. Not the same in my book.

Once again, gatorgirl!, a really good post.  You need to start posting on the insider board!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 28, 2007, 12:50:18 PM

Why is that fitting Olaf, him and I have never met and so are we all supposed to just have the same opinion as you instead?? 

The highly conflicted "Fire and Brimstone" crowd will never understand.  Personally, I just think Law enforcement and criminal justice system should have much higher priorities than Debra LeFave.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 28, 2007, 12:54:48 PM

The highly conflicted "Fire and Brimstone" crowd will never understand. Personally, I just think Law enforcement and criminal justice system should have much higher priorities than Debra LeFave.
We get it, Runole.

You think that Lafave deserves special treatment.

BTW......... It does make sense that Crispy agrees with you.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools