Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Runole

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 28, 2007, 01:00:30 PM

Nope, I just don't think she deserves anymore than losing her job and not being able to teach again.

I don't think she deserves the Special treatment she is getting by a highly anal retentive criminal justice system that looks incredibly foolish.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 28, 2007, 01:17:50 PM

Nope, I just don't think she deserves anymore than losing her job and not being able to teach again.

I don't think she deserves the Special treatment she is getting by a highly anal retentive criminal justice system that looks incredibly foolish.

She was sentenced to three years of house arrest, seven years probation, and she must register as a sex offender.

WHICH PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND  ???

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 28, 2007, 01:22:47 PM

If they did not write her up for a violation, then she would be receiving special treatment, even moreso than what she has already received.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 28, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 28, 2007, 03:04:01 PM

Runole on the loose in Polk County.  Keep your children close.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/28/man-dressed-woman-solicited-boy-polk-county-offici/?news-breaking

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 28, 2007, 10:45:20 PM

Even the waitress involved in this is considering dropping the whole thing because of all the bs being made from it.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 28, 2007, 11:22:20 PM

Violating probation is not BS.  Waitress has no say in that matter.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 29, 2007, 12:38:33 AM

From what was said she was having a "girly" type conversation with a 17 year old FEMALE and not some 13 or 14 year old boy, and I predict the whole thing gets thrown out because there's alot worse crimes that are slipping through the cracks that need to be addressed. ::)

BucsRgr8

Practice Squad

#38 : December 29, 2007, 07:17:10 PM

If Lavave were a man,her but would be sitting in a jail!

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 29, 2007, 10:24:34 PM

That's because it is no big deal, and I am sure like 99% of most 14 year old boys(or even grown men)would have loved to score with a hottie like that!!  ;)

Runole

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 30, 2007, 10:04:34 PM

That's because it is no big deal, and I am sure like 99% of most 14 year old boys(or even grown men)would have loved to score with a hottie like that!!  ;)

It is good to see there are still some in the world not so highly conflicted on sexual matters in today's society.. LeFave's only problem is that she was a school teacher.
And for that the criminal justice system of  today chose to make a highly public example of her so that the mullet heads of society will think law enforcement is really tough on crime.  Unfortunately there will tons of more serious crimes that will receive little if any attention by law enforcement. 

Violating probation is a very easy to do depending on how anal retentive the probation officer is which in this case has been shown very clearly.

"She was sentenced to three years of house arrest, seven years probation, and she must register as a sex offender."

LeFave I am sure won't be the first or the last that has received an outrageous sentence considering the situation involved.   As Crispy 0566 states IT IS NO BIG DEAL!

To the highly sexually conflicted it is a different story...

Jerry Lee Lewis would still be in prison if that group was running the country when he hooked up with his 13 year old cousin.

Common Sense is really at a premium today...   Oh an Olaf I didn't bother reading the link but it is obvious you have some real issues with such things!!  Do you daily scan the internet for such things? Weird!!

Should we all live in fear of you on the streets?

Just from my experience when I read about someone seriously hung up on sexual issues etc they usually end up in the papers being found in some mens rest room with lil boys..  They usually are real self righteous and constantly concerned about family values etc..  You protest too much Olaf..  Not  good sign!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 30, 2007, 10:21:23 PM

I don't have to look very hard.  There are pervs like you and Chrispy every day splattered across the newspapers.  They're not hard to find.

Yeah I'm real self righteous.  A regular bible thumper I am.  I don't think that 25 year olds should be preying on 14 year olds.  I am so ultra right wing.  Praise Jesus.

Another ignorant irrelevent statement by your dumb arse.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 30, 2007, 10:42:31 PM

I don't have to look very hard. There are pervs like you and Chrispy every day splattered across the newspapers. They're not hard to find.

I am married to an ADULT woman, was engaged to an ADULT woman before that, and even when I was 18-19 years old I dated girls that were OLDER than me; so if that makes me a "perv" I am proud as hell to be one. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 30, 2007, 10:46:06 PM

Congrats, but anyone who thinks it is "no big deal" for a 25 year old to prey on a 14 year old has issues.  Simple as that.

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 30, 2007, 11:04:23 PM

Again most boys around that age would die to get it on with a 20 something year old hottie which makes the circumstances a little bit different, not to mention he was also a WILLING participant in the whole affair.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Debra Lefave or Jessica Sierra? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools