Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Rich McKay will Prevail! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 20, 2007, 11:35:40 PM

1995-Sapp and Brooks...HOME RUN!

Thank Sam Wyche and Rusty Tillman. McKay wanted to stay put and draft Mike Mamula.

Link? Also, Link me on the idea of Gruden wanting Westbrook?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 20, 2007, 11:36:56 PM

Link?

Do your own homework. I was at One Buc when it happened.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#32 : December 20, 2007, 11:39:53 PM

Borna, when will you learn? You're just trying too hard. Just sit tight and shut up, and then when something comes along that supports your opinion, run with it! Justin Blalock and Jamaal Anderson playing below average for such high positions, citing Mike "Big Play (sans the big plays)" Jenkins, 2nd string John Babineaux, and a slew of late round picks that you don't even name while naming all of our picks. It's just so beyond forced and spun, that it just doesn't have that natural "hate" feel. Even at this downer, "no matter how good you are, you still suck" thing that you're going for, it isn't working. I think we need to draft a replacement for you, and you to go the way of your idol Tony. Does Indy need pessimist?

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 20, 2007, 11:41:04 PM

From what people are saying that fullback is awesome. The linebacker he drafted in the 5th round has 107 tackles and Milloy has 82 tackles and 2 Ints this season and last season he had 98 and 2 sacks. They are only paying him 6 million over 3 years. You're just whining now. That is a great pickup for that money and 82 tackles for a safety is fantastic. Those are Pro Bowl Numbers(4 tackles short of Bob Sander's 86)! To put it in perspective, Tanard Jackson has 50 tackles and 2 Int's)

Flip had 104 tackles last season. I don't think anyone would state that he played well last season. This year he'll probably be somewhere in the 80's and he's played markedly better.

I also realize that you'll somehow look at the Falcons and Bucs draft and FA situations and declare somehow in your rather warped mind that McKay has done a better job. Go for it.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 20, 2007, 11:44:27 PM

This is Bornabuc's worst thread yet.

SR/JF - PLEASE GET RID OF THIS CLOWN.  I'm almost to the point of bailing on this place if I have to sift through Bornabuc crap threads just to get to REAL threads.

Please.  Just get rid of him.  This thread is incendiary.  Its only purpose is to get a rise out of people.  Who (in their right mind) is going to argue that  Falcons players/team/management is better than Tampa's?  This is RIDICULOUS.  PLEASE get rid of this clown.  He obviously hadn't heeded ANY warnings.

This thread is over the top. 

Bucfanut

Starter

#35 : December 20, 2007, 11:46:40 PM

"that fullback" (Mughelli) hasn't been as good as Askew; and look at the difference in the cost. Dude, You constantly denigrate Gaines Adams and then pimp up Jamaal Anderson, whose numbers aren't as good (he has a whopping ZERO sacks; http://www.nfl.com/players/jamaalanderson/profile?id=AND289942 . You're gonna tell me that Deangelo Hall doesn't have character issues? He's a ticking time-bomb. Jonathan Babineaux was arrested for beating up his girlfriend's dog, but got off the hook; doesn't mean he didn't do it. Jimmy Williams has had problems with Marijuana in the past also. Again, why's a Buc fan so obsessed with Mckay 4 years after he's gone? Let it go. Also, if he's gonna "prevail" it won't be as a GM in Atlanta, it'd have to be elsewhere since they're actively looking for his replacemen; he'd have to take a demotion to stay there. Where's he gonna go?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 20, 2007, 11:48:17 PM

McKay has "prevailed" right into a demotion and having his powers stripped. That's a real vote of confidence.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#37 : December 20, 2007, 11:49:32 PM

Gotta love his reasoning lol... someone good is drafted it is all McKay, someone bad and it is the coach... too funny.

EDIT: Or if the player i good it is a McKay player, if not then they are Blank guys.

and it is well known about Gruden + Westbrook, you know that you just have you head too far up McKay's ass to see it. Please become follow McKay to wherever he ends up, and stay there.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#38 : December 20, 2007, 11:50:38 PM

Please.  Just get rid of him.  This thread is incendiary.  Its only purpose is to get a rise out of people.  Who (in their right mind) is going to argue that  Falcons players/team/management is better than Tampa's?  This is RIDICULOUS.  PLEASE get rid of this clown.  He obviously hadn't heeded ANY warnings.

This thread is over the top.

I don't think he needs to go altogether, he just needs to hone his craft of hating. In the past it has had it moments of truth, and could easily serve as comic relief now, but it seems he might be past his prime.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 20, 2007, 11:54:10 PM

I don't think he needs to go altogether, he just needs to hone his craft of hating. In the past it has had it moments of truth, and could easily serve as comic relief now, but it seems he might be past his prime.

There's NO way anyone could possibly believe that McKay has done a better job in Atlanta than Allen has done in Tampa since 2004. 

Bornabuc is a joke.  He offers NOTHING to this website except CRAP like this.  Its been annoying up to this point but this thread has really pissed me off.  Its ridiculous.

Bornabuc is basically saying he'd take Atlanta's roster over Tampa's right now.  He's not serious -- only looking to rile people up here. 

He needs to go.  I'm sick of it.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#40 : December 21, 2007, 12:04:01 AM

There's NO way anyone could possibly believe that McKay has done a better job in Atlanta than Allen has done in Tampa since 2004.

Bornabuc is a joke. He offers NOTHING to this website except CRAP like this. Its been annoying up to this point but this thread has really pissed me off. Its ridiculous.

Bornabuc is basically saying he'd take Atlanta's roster over Tampa's right now. He's not serious -- only looking to rile people up here.

He needs to go. I'm sick of it.
I usually don't agree that someone should go when the post their opinion, but this is clearly another thread just to piss people off into responding.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 21, 2007, 12:12:29 AM

I usually don't agree that someone should go when the post their opinion, but this is clearly another thread just to piss people off into responding.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Of course.  I agree.  But this thread is just ridiculous.  All of Bornabuc's threads are created to just get a rise out of people.  And this one is most obvious of them all.  Its absurd that anyone in their right mind... who's a TRUE Bucs fan... can defend Rich McKay's performance compared to Bruce Allen's right now.  I hope something is done about this.  Its gone on long enough.

Its truly sad that such a great place (where so many diverse people of every age from all over the country who share a passion for the Bucs) is getting muddied by ONE idiot.  Diseases like Bornabuc spread and multiply if they're not taken care of.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 21, 2007, 12:15:03 AM

I just suggest that anyone who reads this, make a strenous attempt to completely IGNORE the TROLL and his posts.  If you can do this, even without making a snide remark, calling him an idiot, or the ZZZZZ's or whatever, this crap will all end...

What say you?  Are you in?

Count me in. 

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#43 : December 21, 2007, 12:15:57 AM

I just suggest that anyone who reads this, make a strenous attempt to completely IGNORE the TROLL and his posts. If you can do this, even without making a snide remark, calling him an idiot, or the ZZZZZ's or whatever, this crap will all end...

What say you? Are you in?

Count me in.
From now on, I am in.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 21, 2007, 12:20:57 AM

I just suggest that anyone who reads this, make a strenous attempt to completely IGNORE the TROLL and his posts. If you can do this, even without making a snide remark, calling him an idiot, or the ZZZZZ's or whatever, this crap will all end...

What say you? Are you in?

Count me in.
From now on, I am in.
Good!

If more people will adhere to this, the TROLL will disappear.  Anyone else wanna take the vow?  There are so many good posts to read, and some not so great, that actually enlighten, or stir up a good debate, without the nagging, and whining of this TROLL...

More people in, means this place becomes better, and IT banishes itself.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Rich McKay will Prevail! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools