Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Putting Together A Playoff Roadtrip ... Wanna See Who Wants To GO! « previous next »
Page: 1

roaddog

Rookie

: December 20, 2007, 06:44:09 PM

"OK TROOPS!"...

It looks as though in order to get to The Big Dance in Glendale, we're gonna have to stomp all over either DALLAS or GREEN BAY first in order to get there ...

SO ... [/i]

We're looking to see just who may be interested in going on a Roadtrip to attend either one ... And depending on the number of folks, we might even consider looking into securing a CHARTER Plane ... and then can set our own timetable!

As insurance, depending on the actual day of the game (Saturday or Sunday), we're currently exploring making either trip a FRIDAY departure with a SUNDAY return.   The anticipated cost to either city will run in the ballpark of about $700.00+ per person - which will (as always is the case when you roll with us) include EVERYTHING from the time you leave TIA to the time you return - "With the exception of your own 'personal consumption' of course!"  ;D

If possibly interested in going, let me know here, by email below, or just give me a buzz at the office at 813-960-4155 x 482, and let us know.   

"We Have Time ... But Then Again - We DON'T Have Alotta Time!" ... So - let me know!

RoadDog
RoadDog482@aol.com
813-960-4155 x 482

\"If You STAY Ready ... You Don\'t Hafta Get Ready!\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Putting Together A Playoff Roadtrip ... Wanna See Who Wants To GO! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools