Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Highly Unlikely.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 22, 2006, 12:13:19 PM

Whatever you're drinking Prefer, pass it on over! Hoping the Bucs just keep this respectful, but wouldn't be surprised at a blow out. Still, you're right and stranger things have happened. If might mo gets rolling the Bucs' way early, who knows?

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 22, 2006, 12:14:33 PM

We would need Dallas to come out and lay an egg for sure. They seem to be hitting their stride, no question. Anything can happen any given Sunday, oops I mean thursday!

Baghead #2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 22, 2006, 04:12:27 PM

Dallas wins.  No if ands or buts about it.

They are not ready for the blitzes, and I have a feeling they will play flat.

#18 : November 22, 2006, 04:46:09 PM

Look fellas...I am not predicting a win, rather just commenting that I'd not be shocked if we DID win....not in today's NFL.

#19 : November 22, 2006, 04:51:22 PM

Look fellas...I am not predicting a win, rather just commenting that I'd not be shocked if we DID win....not in today's NFL.

The one thing I think we can legitimately hope for is Romo's first "off" game.  I know, I know, Grads is young too, but I'm hoping that Romo has a game of youthful mistakes.  :)

Romo's been in the league for like 4 years, but he's only played one bad half of football...

Tomorrow, our Defense scores 11 TD's!  ;)

Yeyah!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 22, 2006, 05:16:42 PM

TAMPA BAY!!!!!!!!!!!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#21 : November 22, 2006, 05:48:25 PM

Dallas playing like they have played recently should beat us. I mean that game on Sunday was as good as we've looked as we beat the Deadskins, at home, by 3. Anyone can win but I'm not sure where the "not shocked" part comes from.
[/quote
You are so right. Dallas is unbeatable. We don't have a chace is heck to beat them I just hope we dont miss the team bus.
The 69' Jets

#22 : November 22, 2006, 05:52:20 PM

Dallas playing like they have played recently should beat us. I mean that game on Sunday was as good as we've looked as we beat the Deadskins, at home, by 3. Anyone can win but I'm not sure where the "not shocked" part comes from.
You are so right. Dallas is unbeatable. We don't have a chace is heck to beat them I just hope we dont miss the team bus.
The 69' Jets

Haha...Grads = Namath - Liquor + Talent.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Highly Unlikely.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools