Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden and Biasci « previous next »
Page: 1

BrownsvilleBuc

Second String

: October 08, 2006, 04:28:46 PM

On 2nd and 4 not running Caddy...dumb! Richie B with another fine ST outing!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 08, 2006, 04:29:56 PM

If we could get all phase to play 60 minutes we'd be dangerous

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 08, 2006, 04:31:45 PM

I have defended Gruden on playcalling this year but there is no reason for the playcalling on that last drive.  2 and 4 with three tries and no runs with Carnell?  No Grakowski bootleg? 

Bissacia?  Who still defends this clown?

The defense was a little bit better but the rush defense needs to improve and play consistently.  I am also not opposed to benching some veteran defenders to see the younger guys on D who are hugry and willing to tackle.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 08, 2006, 04:33:44 PM

I have defended Gruden on playcalling this year but there is no reason for the playcalling on that last drive. 2 and 4 with three tries and no runs with Carnell? No Grakowski bootleg?

Bissacia? Who still defends this clown?

The defense was a little bit better but the rush defense needs to improve and play consistently. I am also not opposed to benching some veteran defenders to see the younger guys on D who are hugry and willing to tackle.
Defense was better??? Better than what??
We put up 24 points with two rookies making their first starts. One of which was our QB. Gruden did fine. This one falls on the D's shoulders. Special teams suck as well

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 08, 2006, 04:36:12 PM

Defense was better??? Better than what??
We put up 24 points with two rookies making their first starts. One of which was our QB. Gruden did fine. This one falls on the D's shoulders. Special teams suck as well

Maybe I am being to easy on them.  I think it is time to start benching some veterans on defense and play the young guys.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 08, 2006, 04:37:51 PM

I dont know, after watching the last 2 games, I would say without a DOUBT that the weakness of this team is no longer offense.  Its Defense

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 08, 2006, 04:38:53 PM

I dont know, after watching the last 2 games, I would say without a DOUBT that the weakness of this team is no longer offense.  Its Defense

I agree.  Time to put some of the younger guys on D on the field.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2006, 04:50:05 PM

there wasn't anybody even near Bush,why did we kick it to him and not out of bounds at there 30 or so,he got credit for a 75 yard return,I hated the Texans at the time for screwing up and now we all know why don't we [banghead] [banghead]
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden and Biasci « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools