Boards > The Red Board

This team needs an OC

(1/6) > >>

BucfaninDC:
I know I'll get bashed for even suggesting this, cause Gruden is an offensive genius, but I really think it time they get an offensive coordinator.  Someone else should call the plays.   The 4th quarter is the worst, because that is when Gruden's playcalling seems to go out the window.

BucsFan1976:
He would never go for it. Too much ego.

orionstarr:
wtf are you talking about!? our defense lost this game for us. grudens sorry offense as you think of it scored us 24 points. what more do you want? our defense and special teams needs to seal the deal to win the games.

MrFreakinMiyagi:
His playcalling wasn't perfect, but he called a good enough game to win. Especially considering the situaiton this offense was in coming in.

Defense sucked. Special teams added the icing to the crappy cake.

cheveliar:
Our defense needs to freaking tackle

alldaway:
His play calling was good throughout the game except the last drive.  There is no way you can defend that last drive.  It was plain horrible.

orionstarr:
i know i am so sick of everyone here blaming the offense each week. last week we scored 24 points and this week we did to. that is more than enough to win a game. this shows me our defense can't stop anyone and we saw all it game today so open up your eyes people. our defense is old and slow.

naplesbuc:
Overall his playcallling was very good until the last drive.  Galloway made a terrible pick and if he had at least looked like he was running a route it might have been the game.

Carnell was a horse in this one. 

We have a running game now and we have a good QB.  If our defense could be half as good as last year this team would be very good.

Now the 0-4 hole is so big they might start mailing it in but I hope that won't happen.

BucsFan1976:

--- Quote from: orionstarr on October 08, 2006, 04:34:06 PM ---i know i am so sick of everyone here blaming the offense each week. last week we scored 24 points and this week we did to. that is more than enough to win a game. this shows me our defense can't stop anyone and we saw all it game today so open up your eyes people. our defense is old and slow.

--- End quote ---

You are right. Gotta pin it on the D, at least he was more agressive with his play calling overall which is what many of us wanted.

BucfaninDC:
Everyone keeps saying his play calling is fine, yet I see an 0-4 record, and ANOTHER game where the play calling came into question.  Just my opinion.  I think even an OC that helps him with the play calling could make a difference.  Maybe someone upstairs in the booth giving him advice and a different perspective.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version