Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's offical Luke McCown is AWFUL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: December 26, 2007, 03:40:09 PM

Young QBs need game experience to process information and obtain a since for the pocket.

Either way only time will tell and if i am wrong i am sure someone will pull up this post and use it as there SIG... lol ;)

done.

clintro

Pro Bowler
#1 : December 26, 2007, 03:28:17 PM

Young QBs need game experience to process information and obtain a since for the pocket. 

Either way only time will tell and if i am wrong i am sure someone will pull up this post and use it as there SIG... lol ;)

The Q

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 24, 2007, 12:21:36 PM

I thought Luke was going to represent and play better than what he showed yesterday. Holding the ball too long, fumbling, bumbling around and wasting timeouts. Where is the cool, calm and let's get it done mentality! Good thing it was a meaningless game. Luke lost this one and the Texans game. Two very winnable and should have won games.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : December 24, 2007, 12:22:22 PM

Buenning is the best solution to the center situation in 08. 
Says who?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 24, 2007, 12:13:43 PM

Buenning is the best solution to the center situation in 08. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : December 24, 2007, 12:10:23 PM

McCown, like Grads, are system QB's.  Both have their strengths and weaknesses, but ultimately neither one has shown they can be "the" QB for the future of this team.

If Plummer stays retired in the off season I expect the Bucs to pursue a veteran QB via FA once more, and possibly draft a QB day one as well.

Yah, but you also said Buenning would be a Hall of Fame Center.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 23, 2007, 06:16:58 PM

Luke McCown you are terrible, you hold the ball like you're playing flag football, never throw the ball away when the play breaksdown. You have no future in the NFL, good day.. At this point, we need to bring Grads in because McCown is clueless, at least Bruce doesn't look scared.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 23, 2007, 06:18:25 PM

He's not clueless, he just hold onto it too long. Give him time and he plays like Peyton Manning.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 23, 2007, 06:19:18 PM

He potentially is costing us the game we are losing, thank you McCown YOU'RE A SCRUB!

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 23, 2007, 06:21:30 PM

Luke McCown you are terrible, you hold the ball like you're playing flag football, never throw the ball away when the play breaksdown. You have no future in the NFL, good day.. At this point, we need to bring Grads in because McCown is clueless, at least Bruce doesn't look scared.

He potentially is costing us the game we are losing, thank you McCown YOU'RE A SCRUB!

Calm down...

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#10 : December 23, 2007, 06:22:06 PM

I agree, McCown looks sucktacular, but let's not overreact here. You're suggesting we bring in Gradkowski. That's going a little too far.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#11 : December 23, 2007, 06:22:46 PM

You're the world's greatest judge of talent - wait no you're not.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 23, 2007, 06:24:11 PM

As I was saying all the long.....

Too many people were ready to name this guy the QB of the Future, like they did with Simms and Gradkowski....

Age isn't everything and if you want a QB of the future, we will have to draft one next year.  Right now stick it out with Garcia, and if num nuts McCown screws up again, I say we put Jeff Back in there....

Just a pet peave of mine, but at 11-5 you can win the Super Bowl, whens the last time a 10-6 team won the Super Bowl?  I dont know, just asking?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 23, 2007, 06:24:16 PM

I mean damn the basic fundamentals is tucking the ball not running with the ball holding it with one hand. His mechanics suck, and its sad because College QB's have better mechanics than him.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 23, 2007, 06:25:21 PM

You're the world's greatest judge of talent - wait no you're not.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious, if you didn't know this is a message board, thus I can express my opinion. Oh wait- let me guess it totally slipped your mind?

Page: 1 2 3 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's offical Luke McCown is AWFUL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools