Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's offical Luke McCown is AWFUL « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#165 : December 31, 2007, 03:33:55 PM

You were wrong I was right, but I'm clueless. Nice point

and its funny because I said that before the link even appeared. When he rolled out he bought time

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#166 : December 31, 2007, 03:36:05 PM

The guy was open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you miss a guy that open??!?! The guy had time to plant and set his feet.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#167 : December 31, 2007, 03:38:08 PM

You were wrong I was right, but I'm clueless. Nice point

and its funny because I said that before the link even appeared. When he rolled out he bought time
Where does Luke say he had time to set his feet?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#168 : December 31, 2007, 03:47:14 PM

He learned right after he made the mistake. He has potential. I like Luke.
I like him too. He hasn't proven to me yet that he can't get it done. Gradkowski has had double the amount of starts as McCown and some here still want to give that scrub a chance. I guess it's his eye brows....they look like Mr. Snuffleupagus' so I guess everyone has a warm place in their heart for him.

I disagree.  Grads looks more like Barney.  Small Arms and no hair.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#169 : December 31, 2007, 09:27:33 PM

When he rolled out, he bought time.. I don't wanna hear it
Clueless. Never played football, and probably owns 4 skateboards.
What are you basing this off on? I do play football thank you very much, and i'm black I hate skateboarding. Heard of a basketball?oh yea, will bring up football team link shortly FYI

http://www.meadefootball.org/calendar.htm

enjoy

wow.... what would you have said if i had said "i'm white, i hate basketball".... way to pull the race card.
I would have said, who cares.. You must suck at basketball if you hate it.. Most blacks in general simply don't skateboard, if you don't believe me ask hate.

It's amazing how everything with Fresh eventually goes to racism...kinda says something about the boy.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#170 : January 01, 2008, 02:44:36 AM

Check out McCown's stats, guys...the sacks obviously need to go down, but that QB rating is pretty good for someone that still has fewer starts than both Gradkowski and Simms:

NAME             CMP ATT YDS CMP% YDS/A LNG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDS RAT
Jeff Garcia       209 327 2440 63.9  7.46   69  13 4.0    4    1.2     19    104 94.6
Luke McCown  94   139 1009 67.6  7.26   60   5  3.6    3    2.2     15    104 91.7

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#171 : January 01, 2008, 07:02:49 AM

McCown must also eliminate those 4/5 bonehead plays that Gruden deems unexceptable each game. Those are the game changers; safteys, fumbles, interceptions late in each game.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
#172 : January 01, 2008, 10:13:13 AM

the boneheaded plays are the same reasons why rob johnson flopped in the majors. jeff george, eli manning, trent dilfer, vinny testaverde, jon kitna, charlie batch, chris simms .. etc etc.

the difference between good qbs and bad ones is not talent. they can all throw the ball (except grads) .. they all have talent .. they can all make great plays and show flashes. but its the consistency and the composure during crunch time that makes brady, manning, elway and montana as great as they were.

mccown i'm afraid will not amount to much more than a backup.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's offical Luke McCown is AWFUL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools