Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why do you even kick it to that jackass Reggie Bush??????? Thx Houston Texans.. « previous next »
Page: 1

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: October 08, 2006, 04:33:35 PM

Bidwell should of kicked it out of bounds and not even give this guy a chance to return it..imo

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

Rhans405

Practice Squad

#1 : October 08, 2006, 04:52:56 PM

Yep, thanks Texans.

<--- Is a Saints fan.  Thinks you have found a good QB with the rookie.  Good luck but for crying out loud, the Saints have paid their dues and its time to finally start winning. 

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 08, 2006, 04:54:13 PM

Yep, thanks Texans.

<--- Is a Saints fan. Thinks you have found a good QB with the rookie. Good luck but for crying out loud, the Saints have paid their dues and its time to finally start winning.
some just cant accept that the better team in all phases of the game won today

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : October 08, 2006, 04:55:58 PM

some just cant accept that the better team in all phases of the game won today

thats not true, the bucs played well today, it was just that one play, the only player on the saints that burned us most of the game was Deuce, Bush only had 1 lucky play, the bucs were the better team today

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 08, 2006, 04:58:32 PM

Bidwell should of kicked it out of bounds and not even give this guy a chance to return it..imo

Please STFU.

Why didn't JFK wear a helmet when he was being driven around Dallas?

The second guessing is OUT OF CONTROL!

Rhans405

Practice Squad

#5 : October 08, 2006, 04:59:47 PM

thats not true, the bucs played well today, it was just that one play, the only player on the saints that burned us most of the game was Deuce, Bush only had 1 lucky play, the bucs were the better team today

The Saints were always famous for outplaying the other team and losing.  Can't count the number of times that has happened.  I think the Bucs played really well and we couldn't seem to stop your offense.  A lucky punt return by us and we get the win.  That was Bush's first score this year.  He was due.  

Though we are in the same division, I wish you guys good luck.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why do you even kick it to that jackass Reggie Bush??????? Thx Houston Texans.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools