Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great story on George Selvie « previous next »
Page: 1

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
: December 26, 2007, 01:29:59 PM

Great player, great story of upbringing, great find for Coach Leavitt.  His intent to play two more years is good news for the Bulls.  Hopefully that won't change.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/dec/26/sp-humble-beginning/?sports-colleges-bulls

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 26, 2007, 03:08:57 PM

What a wonderful story sure puts those Recruiting rating services into perspective!  Kind of reminds me of the Andre Wadsworth story.  Hope he ends up with the same 1st round status Andre got. I believe Andre  is the highest draft choice in FSU's history. It is too bad injuries ruined his NFL career. Selvie most surely could be USF's highest NFL draft pick.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 01, 2008, 10:07:47 PM

Not trying to dog the guy but he got worked the whole game by Fenuki Toupu. I think he only finished with an assist on a tackle and Oregon ran the ball at him all game. Didnt impress me at all.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2008, 09:40:21 AM

I thought that Oregon ran away from him most of the game.  They were going to both sides but I think more were to the other direction.  Oregon took him out of the game by running so much and passing only to give them the idea that they can do it.  It was a great game plan and Selvie never got into the game.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great story on George Selvie « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools