Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A great day to be a Bucs fan! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 08, 2006, 05:46:38 PM

Sorry, but it's NEVER a good day when you lose.

I'm liking Grads, though.

Agreed completely.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 08, 2006, 06:04:41 PM

Sorry, my glass is half full.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 08, 2006, 06:08:59 PM

Sorry, my glass is half full.
mine is too now that Simms is gone.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

TDTB

Second String

#18 : October 08, 2006, 06:24:22 PM

I feel great because I got to watch the gators win yesterday in person.

Its hard to say much bad about Grad's performance. Considering he was a rookie playing in his first NFL game ever, its hard to not be impressed. That being said, it was his first game, and NO secondary is bad, bad, bad, bad. It will be interesting to see if he stays that consistent.

I can't be happy with a loss however. You play to win the game.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : October 08, 2006, 06:29:32 PM

I feel the optimism! Grads has got "it"! LOVE his speed, quick release and the fact that he can let go of a bad play immediately.
This offense has GREAT potential to be a top ten soon. The defense is in trouble without any pass rush.
We'll fix that this offseason..........
What are you drinking, JG? ??? :(

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 08, 2006, 07:01:50 PM

Grad did good for his first time out on the field, like i have said its the D that showing its age , we have a good future for the offence the D is two or 3 players away, bring on the youth movement on D    >:( >:(

Garv

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 08, 2006, 08:26:25 PM

What are you drinking, JG? ??? :(

LOL I don't. But I saw some very good things out there today and Grads would have brought us back with awin if it weren't for a punt return. HELL of a debut if you ask me.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 08, 2006, 08:50:49 PM

55 is right and wrong.  Defenses will have tape on him, but he'll have experience and some confidence.  And the confidence of his team.  A wash unless they find a glaring weakness to exploit, and I didn't see any of those.  Besides look how long it took them to catch onto the batted ball thing with Chris.  It'll be a few games and by then he'll have a nice rhythm.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#23 : October 08, 2006, 08:57:44 PM

I see a lot of value in trading Simms to another team and maybe getting a D-lineman or Safety (Why did they have to let Ian Gold go). Not sure who is out there but I would rather have Bruce, McCown + **CENSORED**tay.

Getting something now will only help them in the long run. Plus the team that picks him up may let him sit the rest of the year with the injury he sustained. I love the kid but he doesn't fit this offense.

bOOm

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 08, 2006, 08:59:42 PM

I see a lot of value in trading Simms to another team

Just two problems.....he is injured AND he is a FA in three months.

lousosh

Second String
#25 : October 08, 2006, 09:50:04 PM

A great day? What are you smoking?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : October 08, 2006, 09:55:55 PM

I feel great because I got to watch the gators win yesterday in person.

Its hard to say much bad about Grad's performance. Considering he was a rookie playing in his first NFL game ever, its hard to not be impressed. That being said, it was his first game, and NO secondary is bad, bad, bad, bad. It will be interesting to see if he stays that consistent.

I can't be happy with a loss however. You play to win the game.

I was at the Gators game yesterday as well! Tebow's da man!

And NO's pass defense was ranked #6 going into today's game.

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#27 : October 08, 2006, 09:57:52 PM

Just two problems.....he is injured AND he is a FA in three months.

Don't know all the rules but I am wrong about getting something for Simms.

Back to the thread, I was very impressed with the movement of the offense and how they maintained drives. This has not been the case for the first three weeks of the season. Weird how a shorter guy can get his passes out. I truly belive Hilliard is a better #2 and should be moved up in the depth chart. The anger showed by Alex Smith after the TD was eye opening. A lot of determination on the offensive side of the ball. I just wish the D could match their results. I'm sure they have the heart but the ability is not there.

bOOm

#28 : October 08, 2006, 10:00:34 PM

Don't know all the rules but I am wrong about getting something for Simms.

bOOm
dude he's hurt, won't play this season, and is a FA at the end of the year, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WILL GIVE US #### FOR HIM...NOBODY..we're not talking baseball with suckers like Ned Colleti selling the farm for trash, we're talking about the guy with the least trade value on the team...seriously, Antoine Cash has more value than Simms to other teams right now, hell Paris Warren, more value as of right now.

gone

Hall of Famer
#29 : October 08, 2006, 10:01:54 PM

Trading Simms will only happen to a Desperate team that feels they are "close" and don't want to groom a draft choice, and fear we might franchise him.  Doubt that will happen, but you never know.  More likely IR after week six and gone in FA next year.  he won't get a big offer here, someone will beat it.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A great day to be a Bucs fan! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools