Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

redtab78

Pro Bowler
: November 23, 2006, 03:01:38 PM

honest to god, how can some of you call yourselves BUCCANEER fans.....and sit here and say the Bucs will loose ???

must be some leftover bandwagon fans from our superbowl win.....I thought we got rid of you this season already!!!

Im all for the Arse whoopin, and I dont care who its on, I will be sitting here, watching the game with my 3 boys wearing our jerseys and hats, and cheering for the ONLY football team!!!!!

Bucs - 24, cowgirlies - 10

Jesus, the word "bandwagon" is thrown around on here way too much. So if a fan realizes that a team with much more talent than our own this year might just beat us , that means we are a bandwagon fan? Hey, if you think being a fan means agreeing with every single thing the front office does and thinking we are going to crush every single team we ever play, that's your business. But not everyone thinks that homerish so lets ease up with the bandwagon talk.

what the hell does the front office descision have to do with supporting your team?

the point Im making is simple.......support your team weather they win or loose........dont support them only when they are winning......

there is too much negativity going on in here......lets say you were any given starter and happen to frequent this board and read this stuff about how the Bucs dont stand a chance, or it will be close call but Bucs wont prevail....what do you think your attitude will be going into a game?

I'm not at all saying I agree with the decisions the coaches or head office make with the team, but obviously I have no say so in the matter, im not on thier payroll.... BUT  I go into every game thinking the Bucs are gonna crush the opponent, and untill the clock reaches zero in the 4th qtr, i will believe that we can and will pull it off....and untill I am rich enough to own the Bucs franchise i have to put faith into who ever we have in what ever position......and I keep my opinions of those decisions to myself...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 23, 2006, 01:21:19 PM

honest to god, how can some of you call yourselves BUCCANEER fans.....and sit here and say the Bucs will loose ???

must be some leftover bandwagon fans from our superbowl win.....I thought we got rid of you this season already!!!

Im all for the Arse whoopin, and I dont care who its on, I will be sitting here, watching the game with my 3 boys wearing our jerseys and hats, and cheering for the ONLY football team!!!!!

Jesus, the word "bandwagon" is thrown around on here way too much. So if a fan realizes that a team with much more talent than our own this year might just beat us , that means we are a bandwagon fan? Hey, if you think being a fan means agreeing with every single thing the front office does and thinking we are going to crush every single team we ever play, that's your business. But not everyone thinks that homerish so lets ease up with the bandwagon talk.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 23, 2006, 11:54:15 AM

honest to god, how can some of you call yourselves BUCCANEER fans.....and sit here and say the Bucs will loose  ???

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 23, 2006, 11:07:04 AM

lets go now BUCS

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2006, 12:14:58 PM

If it's a close game I don't see Dallas winning cus Vanderjact sucks. Love to see the Bucs win but it won't happen.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 23, 2006, 10:00:52 AM

I think we will play a great game today.  With the veterans we have on defense and young players trying to get on ESPN, I think we have as good a chance to win this game as any other.  Dallas looked very good against the Colts, but they are playing on short rest as well. 
I think Bucs win by 3 late in the game.  GO BUCS!!!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 23, 2006, 09:48:15 AM

This is the game where the world sees how good Gradkowski is and we win in a miracle fashon.  This will be the best game of the year for the Bucs.  Young players on D trying to prove themselves and you have us wanting this game more than the cowgirls. 

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

bucs8ball

Starter

#7 : November 22, 2006, 11:18:53 PM

Maybe Romo's a little bit busy with Daisy Duke this week and slips up!

I'm sorry the Cowboy aren't that great- they lost to Washington a couple of weeks ago. And we saw how great the Redskins were last week.

Plus, the Cowgirls are having real big problems in the kicking game right now. All it takes is a couple of missed field goals and the Bucs could squeek this one out.

Bucs 16, Dallas 7

They also just beat the best team in football.

The Colts were bound to lose sometime.

boredomkills01

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 23, 2006, 02:02:46 AM

THe Bucs are gonna destroy the Cowgirls, and our D will make Romo shlt his pants.

lol... what is our defense ranked overall? 21st

If he hasnt Shlt his pants scrimmaging against dallas's number 6 ranked D than i dont think 21 will scare him...

I hope and pray the bucs win tommorow, but cmon... lol you cant be serious haha

$$$

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 23, 2006, 12:19:20 AM

Who put the vodka in the Kool-aide?

Any given Sunday, I know, but this is a tough one...

OKay, I've changed my mind.  Looking around, this is being played as such a gimme, I think we have mojo on this one.  Not the talent, but the mojo.  And DB seems psyched for it.

#10 : November 23, 2006, 05:44:37 PM

THe Bucs are gonna destroy the Cowgirls, and our D will make Romo shlt his pants.

lol... what is our defense ranked overall? 21st

If he hasnt Shlt his pants scrimmaging against dallas's number 6 ranked D than i dont think 21 will scare him...

I hope and pray the bucs win tommorow, but cmon... lol you cant be serious haha
Well, I must say I'm rooting for two results. You know a little something about that right?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 23, 2006, 05:42:16 PM

I am so sick of the announcers....OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 22, 2006, 11:12:12 PM

Im feeling it....OBD

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#13 : November 22, 2006, 11:09:38 PM

The game is not till 4:00. How about they invite the Cowboys to a catered Thanksgiving dinner? A big one. Then about the time the game starts the tryptophan will kick in. Slugish, sleepy Cowboys!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 22, 2006, 11:11:01 PM

Maybe Romo's a little bit busy with Daisy Duke this week and slips up!

I'm sorry the Cowboy aren't that great- they lost to Washington a couple of weeks ago. And we saw how great the Redskins were last week.

Plus, the Cowgirls are having real big problems in the kicking game right now. All it takes is a couple of missed field goals and the Bucs could squeek this one out.

Bucs 16, Dallas 7

They also just beat the best team in football.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs to Crush Dallas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools